Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CONTEST: Tell Me About It ~~ Your Kids! **edit to announce winner**

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:37 PM
  • 149 Replies

Okay mamas!  Here is our newest contest/game.  This post will run through midnight on Saturday and one random poster will be choosen to win a prize!

I want you to tell me about your kids.  Vent, Praise, post pics, ect... Talk with eachother about them, ask questions, whatever you want it just needs to be in some way related to your kids.  Also... the biggest rule.... NO BUMPS! 

so.... tell me about it!

....and the WINNER is...    

Jeffnlacey

You have won a CafeMom coffee mug!

*** if you haven't already, you should be recieving a form - via email - to fill out so we know where to send your mug!  congrats!

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
miller060905
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:42 PM

my poor kids have had this nasty cold bug for weeks now.  i am starting to feel like it's never going to go away

miller060905
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:43 PM

how old is everyones kiddos?

mine are 5 1/2 and 4

lindsay99
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:46 PM

my kids turned three a week ago. They are totally potty trained! We drove to my uncles house yesterday. 7 hour car drive and we didnt have to stop once to potty! My evil cousin who was bragging like crazy to me that her son was potty trained before mine wet his pants at their b-day party. Bahahahahahahahaha :oD

bcbmami
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:48 PM

My son will be 3 on March 28th! My daughter will be born March 17th! My stepson's birthday is today!

Klbushman
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:48 PM

My baby girl is 13 months old as of yesterday!  She is cutting her first molars, so she is a little grouchy. But we got a new puppy this week and she loves him! When we take him outside she says GO! It's so cuuute!

bcbmami
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:50 PM

My son was 3 months premature and is doing awesome! We are starting to potty train!

beautiful_life

My oldest dd will be 6 in June. She is doing so well in school, and improves daily. She is a fantastic big sister and a great helper.

My youngest dd will be 4 in May. She is a sweetpea. She is very sweet and loves to hug pretty much everybody.

EmmaJunglename.jpg Emma Jungle name image Emma_Jx    Black && White Hearts  Katelyn.jpg Katelyn image by shortstopswish17 

Mamato3Nunns

My girls Mery is 5 Isobel is3 and Maddy is 7 months
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bcbmami
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:52 PM

I can't wait to meet my daughter!!! I can't believe it's already march and we only have 15 more days left! Hopefully, we can find a car seat! AHH! So far we haven't been able to find one we like! 

got3under4
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:52 PM
My children are all very close in age.. my first Tj born 3-29-07
My 2nd Donnie 4-1-08
My 3rd Valencia 2-8-10
And new baby will be here 6-16-11
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)