Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Picky SO need food ideas.

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:14 PM
  • 12 Replies

My SO is a very picky eater and I am new to cooking a lot of things, does anyone know any good recipe ideas that are easy enough for a not so experianced cooker with a picky eater?

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
busymom64064
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:15 PM

hmmm what sorts of things does he like? i can probably narrow it down from there...........soups salads sandwiches desserts lol.......

jaydensmommy427
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:22 PM

He loves soups (but not chili), salads, sandwiches (not sure on all kinds), he loves desserts haha but what man doesnt, and he like pastas.

kbloomhall
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:24 PM

bump

NearSeattleMom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:14 PM

I have no ideas . . . but here's a BUMP!

3HappylKidds
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:16 PM

my oldest an my husband are picky eaters... i cook they dont like it they dont eat :) ..or my husband makes himself something else haha

3HappylKidds
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:17 PM

Quoting jaydensmommy427:

He loves soups (but not chili), salads, sandwiches (not sure on all kinds), he loves desserts haha but what man doesnt, and he like pastas.

my husband doesn like desserts... neither does my oldest son.

meka26
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:18 PM

I'm a picky eater and dd is a very picky eater. I would make a list of all the things he likes and go from there.

Freya.0609
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:19 PM

Baked Maccarroni with chicken and veggies. (google Baked Maccarroni recipes)

Chicken Ceasar Salad

Vegetable Soup

OBImomma
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:21 PM
Pasta bakes are good! Chicken parmesan. Meatloaf, veggie and noodles. Openfaced roastbeef sandwhich with mashed potatoes and greenbeans. Keylime cupcakes.
If any of these sound good let me know and I'll share my recipes (I'm mobile so I don't feel like typing them all out)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daydaynjr143
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:22 PM

bEEF STEW OR PORK ROAST. BOTH ARE EASY, SLOW COOK, AND HAVE TONS OF FLAVOR. LIKE YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH EITHER. MY SO ABSOLUTELY LOVES IT

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)