Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ive been crying for 3 hours now.... (vent)

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:49 PM
  • 27 Replies

ive always had a problem with my weight....and ive had a problem with depression...i then was raped in 2007 and i bottled it up for a year and then had a breakdown at work...cuz i couldnt find a calcualtor...i got help and was on anti depressent for 7 months until i found out i was pregnant and got off them (for babys sake i didnt want the chance of defects...shes a healthy 10 months old now)  ive been fine until recently. my hubbys off in ga at  bootcamp im staying with my family till hes done with that and we move whereever hes stationed at and today my dad decided to get on me about my weight. he didnt yell or anything it was just what he said that has gotten to me so bad. i cant stop crying im trying to clean up the house and get my mind off it. i havent even eaten anything today now because of it. i know that soooo unhealthy but i dont even wanna look at food.

he said im 25 and have bad knees and other issues and im fucked cuz im very very large chested and i have a big ass too. (i have the -family names- ass) and he wants to know why i havent started weight watchers with my mom yet...i said it was cuz 1 she hasnt showed me and 2 she isnt doing it either and im not gonna keep bothering her about it. he said yes she is....(me thinking to myself...yea and all she eats is pb toast and pizza and ham sandwhiches....) im sorry im rambling but im just really bent out of shape and i dont wanna tell hubby in a letter or when he calls cuz i dont wanna stress him out kwim? thanks for listening.

---- edit i had the baby 10 months ago lol i made another edit in the top portion too. -----

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momma4vr
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:50 PM

bump

jnttd
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:51 PM

Join a support group, in the interst of you AND baby. [:

NikiP1
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:52 PM
You'll be okay. Keep you're head up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma4vr

what kind of support group? and my dads always been an ass on how he talks to me...i just thought he changed cuz he changed alot of his lifestyle habits in the past 5 years.

momma4vr

hes the only one who has ever made me feel like shit at the drop of a hat.

AmericanChild82
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:53 PM
Honey your father is just being a jerk. You tell him that you have a life growing inside of you and until he is able to grow another person he can shut his mouth about weight. Now, go eat a snack since you haven't eaten today. A starving mommy does not make for a healthy baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma4vr
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:54 PM

Quoting AmericanChild82:

Honey your father is just being a jerk. You tell him that you have a life growing inside of you and until he is able to grow another person he can shut his mouth about weight. Now, go eat a snack since you haven't eaten today. A starving mommy does not make for a healthy baby.

oh noo lol my baby is 10 months old... sorry haha that made me giggle a lil.

wrapped06
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:54 PM

Maybe he is concerned it may come from a good place but at a bad time.  Everything is going to be okay. You not eating isn't good for you in fact it will slow your metabolism. Get eat something healthy at least. 

daydaynjr143
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:56 PM

Hunni, ive never been overweight, but I gain a tremendoous amount of weight when im pregnant. Im 35 weeks and ive gained almost 70lbs. I went from 118 to 190 with still a month to go. My OB say Do NOT DIET WHILE PREGNANT. I also have issues with depression and the ARE things you can take..the stress is not good for the baby. I wouldnt worry about ur parents though, im sure you rhubby obviously thinks your amazing and beautiful..and thats all that matter =) Maybe try going get some pampering? A pedi or mani?  That always makes me feel better about myself when im down and out on myself. ::HUGS::

hugs

TexasWife
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:56 PM

I had a mom like that. She is now paying for my weight watchers. Don't let them get to you. They will either cause two things. You to eat more (my problem) or another eating problem. Just start taking care of yourself. I will say that I like weight watchers because you can eat whatever you want but in small portions.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)