Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does it matter

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:02 PM
  • 26 Replies
Why are people so judgemental and bashy because women aren't with their childrens father?

I'm not with my sons dad! But why get bashy about it. Why judge a situation you have no clue what happened and interrogate me why I didn't stay?

Anyone feel that way? Why do people always bash other women over things they aren't even invovled with? How does my life and situations affect you at all?

Sheesh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JaivonsMommy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:04 PM
I agree! I'm not with my oldest sons father for a very good reason. It doesn't make me any less of a mother. Don't let the judgemental bishes get to you. Your freakin awesome! I <3 u bish!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:06 PM

I agree. I am not with my oldest's father either and it cracks me up how many people feel the need to bash me for it. 

unique925
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:11 PM
I agree I'm preg nd with the father but I have 2 close friends that aren't with their childs father nd their child is so much better off without their real father one is in jail right now for drugs sometimes its better that way
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chibi_Kitten
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:11 PM

The way I figure it is people need something to pick on you for. Certain members of my family will actively look for things to bash other members of the family for and, if they can't find anything, they'll either twist something that was said into something else or they'll just make something up. I find that happens a lot on here too.

JennJune88
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:13 PM

I think if some of these mammas are with their baby daddys then they have a good reason for it. No reason to bash. But some people on here just like to bash just to amuse themselves I think...

becky-b
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:16 PM

I have not personally dealt with this BUT Who you are with and who fathered your children IMO is Your BUISNESS not mine, not the lady down the street. I agree people need to keep there pretty little noises to theirself when they have no clue.

I however have gotten dirty looks because me and my kids have the SAME last name WEIRD! People should just not worry about things that does not affect them at all!

Kool_Aide
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:19 PM

Did you get bashed for this?

I agree girl, it's noones business.

mrsjessielamb
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:20 PM

I've always respected my sister because she left her baby daddy (who she loved) because he didn't treat her children well and got with someone who could love them all. that's being a real mom- not staying because it's easy, or choosing yourself over your kids! 

mama_911
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:23 PM
Weren't you bashing someone before in a post about ff and rf carseats? Seems as if you could take a bit of your own advice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kool_Aide
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:25 PM

Quoting mama_911:

Weren't you bashing someone before in a post about ff and rf carseats? Seems as if you could take a bit of your own advice.

wasn't that post a fake??

This is a completely different subject.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)