Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok I need some advice what could this be? WAY TMI 'UPDATE' 3/23/2011

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:39 PM
  • 20 Replies

Okay so I am on no birth control right now because I was really messed up and I couldn't handle it any more! I had my last period on feb 1st i think was the first day and I lasted until the 7th or 8th. yes we have had intercourse but early like right after my period. so anyways the past couple days especially today I have had a HUGE amount of very clear no odor discharge! do you think this is meaning that I could be starting my period or maybe pregnant?! I don't want to be pregnant and I know we are playing with the devil not ahving any birth control but I just needed to get back into the swing of things hormonal ways you know what I mean? Please tell me this could be a sign of my period!? I am asking because I havent had my period since like before I got pregnant with my 4 yr old cuz i ahd the merina just after i had her and then i got that taken out and i got pregnant instantly NO period! and then when she came i was put on the merina that fell out and so i was put on nuva ring continuous use so ne period in a while! please help thankx! 

3-23-2011

Ok so I have taken numerous tests and they are all negative but I have not started my period yet the last one i had was on feb 1st untill the 7th or 8th!? Like I said I have taken a million tests and all negative do you guys think it is just me trying to get regular again or should I call my doc? just a little worried bout what is going on I was kinda looking forward to ahving my period and it now has not come! wtf is going on? can someone help me?

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
adair87
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:42 PM

it actually sounds more like ovulating to me, so avoid sex for a few days, unless you want to be pregnant, then this is the perfect time.

UrbanSoccerMom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:42 PM

usually a pregnancy test can solve that mystery...

heavenly1462
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:44 PM
Take a pregnancy test!!! If you were pregnant it should pop positive if you are.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miss-B
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Quoting UrbanSoccerMom:

beethann
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:48 PM

it sounds  more like ovulating to me.

adair87
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:49 PM

the test might not show pregnancy yet, she hasnt missed her period yet.

Quoting heavenly1462:

Take a pregnancy test!!! If you were pregnant it should pop positive if you are.

sierramaesmommy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:51 PM

well yeah i know i just need to take a test but i don't have any right now and i really don't think it would show up right at the moment! i mean i am barely missing my period right now!

I am def not going to have sex right now! I am going to wait untill like next century! SO had a vasectomy the end of january but he could still have live spermies there! lol so I guess we will wait and see!

navybeauty88
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:51 PM
This and lots of waiting. Or go see a doctor. Problem solved.

Quoting UrbanSoccerMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.stella.
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:52 PM

pee on the keyboard. I will tell you in 3-5 minutes if youre pregnant.

Freya.0609
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:54 PM

Test if you would like. Sounds like ovulating to me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)