Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today (small vent and random fact)

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:56 PM
  • 5 Replies

was Texas Independence Day and my MILS birthday. Stupid litte grrrr of a sister in law and brother in law are big asses. Since the family drama which didn't include my MIL they could have the freakin common decency to include my MIL but NOOO little SOB has to change his freaking number. Which tore up my MILs heart even though she tried to play it off. It wasn't suppose to include me until little girl there started talking poop about my CHILDREN. Yes, my CHILDREN. My other sister in law made a simple statement that it isn't fair that they never come down to visit my MIL and FIL. The BILS wife got all pissy and started talking poop about my SIL and my children. Then about DH. When I told her that she crossed a line about saying something about my children when we as a family were not involved she started talking poop about me. Then, when I thought we finally made good, she went off and became a huge witch by cutting her husband off from everyone in his family. I am so glad she freaking won. She got her way as always. She was in the wrong and doesn't have to apologize. Her husband gets to kill my MIL. Freaking awesome.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Kaethe
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:03 PM
wow that sucks! sorry mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaethe
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:05 PM
wow that sucks! sorry mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LancesMom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:48 PM

hugs

RaLALA
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:50 PM
Hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasWife
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:39 AM

Thanks ladies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)