Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need help with hair styles?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:22 PM
  • 7 Replies
I'm going to get my hair cut and colored tomorrow and I need some ideas! I have long hair(almost to my waist) its really think and somewhat wavey and is kinda frizzy a lot of the time so most of the time it goes in a pony tail. I want something that is cute but is easy to style and manage. Any one else have hair like this? And if so how do you have it cut and manage it??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mommy2layla09
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:23 PM
** sry was supposed to say its really thick!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2layla09
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:51 PM

This is my hair now (after being in a pony tail all day)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucki_flip05
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:57 PM
What r u willing to do? How short r u willing to go? Such as shoulder, shorter then shoulder, only an inch or 2? Also how much time can u spend on ur hair?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2layla09
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:04 PM
I don't want to go any shorter than my shoulders and 15-20 mins at most on my hair!

Quoting lucki_flip05:

What r u willing to do? How short r u willing to go? Such as shoulder, shorter then shoulder, only an inch or 2? Also how much time can u spend on ur hair?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
unique925
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:15 AM
I had hair just like urs I got my cut right below my shoulders nd got layers nd angles nd I also started using shampoos nd conditioners that r moisturizing nd now if I want to blowdry then straighten my hair it only takes 10-15min and I love it lol it used to take me at least 45min to straighten my hair but not anymore :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
unique925
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:16 AM
Nd btw before I switched shampoos nd conditioners I literally looked like a white gurl with an afro it was horrible! I couldn't wear my hair down for yrs cuz of the frizz
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
js321
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:17 AM

hello, i am a hairdresser. i think that a little longer than shoulder length and some angles framing your face & maybe ome highlights would really flatter you face! make you sure you post picks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)