Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scream 4............ POLL

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:11 PM
  • 10 Replies

Poll

Question: Would you watch it?

Options:

Yes

No

Maybe

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 24

View Results

So I just saw that scream 4 is going to be coming out. I used to be scared of them at first but then thought to myself......wtf?!? these are stupid. Yes i know that things like this can happen in real life but these movies are just dumb to me now lol. I want to go see it and I know it will probably make me JUMP but it wont scare me lol. Atleast i hope not haha

http://movies.eventful.com/scream-4-/M0-001-000018676-1/trailers?play=19891&utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=the-reel-buzz

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweettigeress
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:13 PM

I wish to god they'd come out with something better. They have nothing else to make so they're steming off previous movies. It's ridiculous.

Simple-Beauty
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:14 PM
I don't recall seeing Scream 2 or 3 lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kleigh24
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:15 PM

lol i dont see how they are going to possibly make scream 4 .... they pretty much wrapped up the story line in 3 and I dont see how there's anyone left that could be the killer, its going to suck big time. I hated scream 2 it was the worst one, I liked three but dont see how they can keep this up

sweetnspacey
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:18 PM

I'm not gonna lie, I will for sure watch it! I was a teenager when they came out and it almost feels nostalgic seeing that trailer. I am glad that they still have a lot of the original cast.

pinkblue08
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:23 PM

Most of the time they just screw movies up by keep doing sequals. Almost no origanalty in movies anymore. Sequals and remakes.

busymom64064
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:26 PM

Quoting pinkblue08:

Most of the time they just screw movies up by keep doing sequals. Almost no origanalty in movies anymore. Sequals and remakes.

so very true, but i kind of want to see it lol.........im a sucker for dumb movies haha

LivinDeadGurl
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:41 PM

I'll watch it, but I am not going to run out and pay money for it.

wildsun
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:43 PM

We've had this one up since at least fall. One of the girls at the theater I work at LOVES the scream movies x a billion. I might watch it because embarassingly enough, a scream movie was on the first night SO and I got together. LOL

mom2twins9909
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:45 PM

I saw the first 3, might as well see the 4th.

mom2twins9909
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:46 PM

Right!

I can't wait to see the new I Spit On Your Grave.

Quoting sweettigeress:

I wish to god they'd come out with something better. They have nothing else to make so they're steming off previous movies. It's ridiculous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)