Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help :(

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:13 PM
  • 9 Replies

First off I'm an old member here but I know quite a few of you  very well so I didn't want to post under my regular s/n.

DH and I are very happy and I couldn't ask for anything better. Our relationship is strong, we live comfortable with no real financial issues, I'm a SAHM  for our little one and well like I said things are amazing with us. I couldn't have painted a better picture for my life. 

BUT.......

Over the last 6 months I've been thinking about my ex ALOT.. I haven't talked to him in 6 years we haven't been together for nearly 7years and I'm not sure why now? I know he is married and they have a daughter and of what I can tell they are happy too. I know I will always have a certain love for him, after all he was my first love, my first sexual partner just there is a lot of memories there. We didn't end on bad terms it's just our lives were going in 2 different directions.  His FB page is private so I can't look at it which is good but I still melt when I see a picture of him. The thing is... this has recently started. I have no intentions of contacting him or anything like that , I just have noticed I think about him often. I even had a dream about him a few nights ago. It wasn't even just a dream that he was just in.. it was a very romantic, sexual fairytale type dreams. 

I'm just confused on if this has an underlying meaning that I haven't noticed yet. Like maybe I'm not as happy as I think I am here?  :(

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Davey_lynn
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:15 PM

BUMP!

Davey_lynn

BUMP!

Davey_lynn

BUMP!

mstevens10
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:16 PM

not sure hun... I'm not good with figuring all this out... maybe  do you still feel you love him?

Davey_lynn
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:18 PM

I still do... I know I do but it's not the crazy in love if that makes sense.

kleigh24
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:22 PM

I was like that with my ex for awhile,sometimes I called him( a few yrs back) using *67 just because I missed his voice so much, He was he first guy I ever fully loved and we broke up so fast and I never really got over him. I dream about him every now and then and I think about him atleast once a day. I dont try to... he just creeps into my mind. I wouldnt ever contact him or anything. we both moved on but I wonder what life would be like if we stayed together. Im kinda fully over him now.. I just snapped out of it one day

Davey_lynn
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:24 PM

Quoting kleigh24:

I was like that with my ex for awhile,sometimes I called him( a few yrs back) using *67 just because I missed his voice so much, He was he first guy I ever fully loved and we broke up so fast and I never really got over him. I dream about him every now and then and I think about him atleast once a day. I dont try to... he just creeps into my mind. I wouldnt ever contact him or anything. we both moved on but I wonder what life would be like if we stayed together. Im kinda fully over him now.. I just snapped out of it one day

Good to know I'm not alone in this. I thought about calling him because I do miss his voice. I hadn't really thought about him though for a while, but like you said he just kinda creeps back into my mind. I would say I think of him atleast once every 2 or 3 days.

mstevens10
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:37 PM

maybe its just a phase? remenissing? < I probably butchered that word but lol

unique925
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:43 PM
Ur not alone I still think about my ex nd I'm friends with his sister(we all grew up together) nd when he moved bac to our street his sister decided to bring him by nd surprise nd we have seen each other a few times even though he knows if his wife found out she would divorce him for some reason his wife doesn't trust me just because she knows about our PAST its complicated but seeing him was not easy I never thought I would see him again since right after we broke up he got married nd moved to the other side of the country
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)