Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

would this be a bad easter gift?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:59 AM
  • 19 Replies

I signed all four of my kids up for baseball yesterday which cost 140.00 I was wondering if you guys would think it would be OK to buy then cleats to put as there Easter gift I will also buy a little extra maybe baseballs batting gloves and candy also but I just wondered if it was bad to put those  as an Easter gift it would save us on havin to buy easter too, after they find out what team they are on we still have to buy socks and pants and then an under shirt for when its cold too, with four kids its hard to buy everything like this but we always manage because our kids love baseball.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1stxmommy411
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:07 AM

No, they love baseball and it's nothing like getting something that you love in a basket :).

mommy2rad
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:10 AM
Sounds like a good idea! My family always did themed baskets like that :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy259
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:13 AM

Nothing wrong with that at all as an easter gift!!! sometimes it is best we just buy our kids stuff they could use or need instead of junk they really don't need :)

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:33 AM

Do they know you signed them up for baseball? I think it would be a great way of surprising them!

Hollychelle
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:53 AM

I don't see anything wrong with it.

LabTech211
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:54 AM

Great idea!

mommyred9
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:58 AM

Yeah they know I signed them up for baseball they look forward to it every year, This is my oldest sons last year with the jr.league:( but its the first year for my youngest, we already have mits and bats and stuff because a few years ago when it was only my oldest playing we went and spent like 500 dollars of our tax money just on baseball stuff we decided it was worth it because in the end all four kids will get to use it so we saved in the long run:) if you can't tell I love baseball (when my kids are playing that is)

Quoting xxLukesMamaxx:

Do they know you signed them up for baseball? I think it would be a great way of surprising them!

Gastromama2007
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:39 AM
That sounds like an awesome gift!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kelsie.Davison
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:41 AM
Wow my kids are just getting candy lol sounds like an awesome gift to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelgrl5200
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:43 AM

I think its a good gift, i was trying to think of something as well, and figured since this easter bunny hates easter baskets, im only getting a chocolate bunny, new swim suits cause i was going to buy them anyhow, and a ticket to go see HOP

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)