Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dancing with the stars!!!! ANyone else here watch it? Who's your pick?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:03 AM
  • 10 Replies

I absolutely love this show! I think the best ones were Hines Ward, Chelsea Kane, Ralph Macchio, and even Kirstie Alley. She may be bigger set but that girl could work it out there! I think Wendy Williams will be going home! She walked to the music not danced! Just my opinion! Whats your opinion?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xxLukesMamaxx
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:05 AM

I've never been a watcher. 

carolina_gal
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:10 AM

DS is cheering for his favorite. The Karate Kid. LOL

Kool_Aide
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:11 AM

I watch it for my mom. Sounds funny....but my mom and I open up IM during the show and chat about it. If I didn't do that, I wouldn't get to be silly with her at all. She is so busy all the time and I'm pretty busy during the day too. So, we have always done this during "dancing with the stars" and also, "so you think you can dance"

Dark-N-Prego
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:12 AM

I loved Hines Ward, mostly because he has a nice butt tho :) hehe lol...I think Wendy should go home, she's definitely not a dancer

Kool_Aide
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:12 AM

Oh, and we love watching Kirsti Alley....just for the train wreck aspect.  

sweettigeress
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:17 AM

not watching this season.

oneluckymom22
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:21 AM
I think Kirstie is hilarious and her and Max look like they're having fun! I thought she did really well too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IloveBilly
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:43 PM

I so totally agree with you! His butt is definitely nice to look at!! I think that radio star guy is good looking too! But to be honest I didnt know he was famous, ive never heard of him!

Quoting Dark-N-Prego:

I loved Hines Ward, mostly because he has a nice butt tho :) hehe lol...I think Wendy should go home, she's definitely not a dancer

IloveBilly
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:44 PM

They really do look like they are having tons of fun!! I am rooting for Team G-Max!!!!!!

Quoting oneluckymom22:

I think Kirstie is hilarious and her and Max look like they're having fun! I thought she did really well too.

IloveBilly
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:45 PM

That is so awesome!! My friend and I text back and forth during the show commenting on it too!!!

Quoting Kool_Aide:

I watch it for my mom. Sounds funny....but my mom and I open up IM during the show and chat about it. If I didn't do that, I wouldn't get to be silly with her at all. She is so busy all the time and I'm pretty busy during the day too. So, we have always done this during "dancing with the stars" and also, "so you think you can dance"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)