Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I thought I had it hidden well enough...

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:05 AM
  • 10 Replies

but SOMEONE decided to go snooping through the cupboards and found it...one of the 'Easter Bunny's' gifts. What a little sh*t! LOL! 

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xxLukesMamaxx
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:05 AM

Oh no!

luvmybug
by Amanda on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:10 AM

I'm glad I only stashed the one thing in that spot! 

mommyred9
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:14 AM

I have that same problem at my house, i don't really have much hiding spots anyways and my oldest always finds it, if its little enough my drawers are the best places to hide things lol.

Gastromama2007
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:37 AM
Aww oh no!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CallMeKITTYD
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:39 AM
Lol my house is big enough to hide bikes n big things like that... I dont have that problem
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_Jenx3
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:01 AM
Uh-oh. Lol. We hide all our stuff in the basement. One of the rooms has built in shelves and a lock for that reason. Haha.

.:Jennifer:.
luvmybug
by Amanda on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:39 AM

There aren't many hiding places here. I am going to have to put everything else in our storage unit. I KNOW she can't get in there. LOL!

Wyatess0809
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:41 AM

I haven't done Easter presents at all since my kids were born... But I really want to this year and it'll be easy to hide bc my kids are toddlers and not allowed in my closet =)

kleigh24
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:42 AM

I bought the kids easter buckets insted of baskets and my son has a spider man one and my dd got some disney princess one but we dont have any spots in the house to hide things from the kids so I put it in the highest cupboard we had and my son still found it and he was like who are those for and kept asking and I was like dont worry about it and then I finally had to tell him that we bought them for the easter bunny and he's going to fill them on easter. 

Chris030406
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:46 AM

Hehehehe! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)