Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTH is going on with me? I think I may be losing it!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:46 AM
  • 12 Replies
Ok...so i'm pretty sure i'm pg, i'm over a week late. I am going to get a test done in a couple days. YAY! But there has been some weird stuff going on with me. My hip joints have been KILLING me. I can barely stand to walk if I sit for more than a min. This happened during my other 2 pgs, but not until about 5 or 6 months. Also, and this is what makes me feel crazy, I was sitting in church yesterday and started feeling weird. Then, my stomach MOVED!! It actually moved noticably. My boobs bounced from it! Dh says that maybe I am farther along than we thought, but i'd have to be 5 months along for movement like that. I have only had my iud out since jan and i would think my gyno would have noticed something if i was pg then. What do you ladies think?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
URMySunshine07
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:54 AM

bump!

I don't have a clue! But, from what you're saying You could be... 

RosePetalTears
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:56 AM

maybe pick up a test today to check sooner.

and for your hip, go to a chiropractor. It'll help a ton.  I have the same issue but am married to my chiropractor so its worked out well. lol

mommaticiakay
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:07 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kleigh24
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:08 AM

I would just test now, if your farther along it wont matter when you test now

Stephanie116
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:10 AM

I would test now.

Have you done a lot of walking or something more then usual lately? When I do way more then normal my hip kills me.

mommaticiakay
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:16 AM
My activity has been about normal, actually a little less because of the pain. I am waiting a couple days so I can get a blood test at my gyno cause urine tests tend to give me false positives so I don't trust them. I am super regular though so i'm pretty sure about the pg. I think I may ask my gyno to do an ultrasound on the spot cause I am seriously concerned about what is going on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bethc72383
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:21 AM

in Jan. did they give you a pregnancy test before they took your iud out? You could be farther along.

Momof4kids9621
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:21 AM
Wow gl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaticiakay
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:27 AM
No pg test in jan, just removed it and did my pap...i didn't think you could carry a baby with a paraguard in...i am just so anxious to get this checked out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silverdawn99
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:31 AM

i dont know but i wish you good luck with everyone!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)