Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

These damn stretch marks......

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:58 AM
  • 6 Replies

Okay so Summer time is coming and these horrid strech marks have to go (okay they aren't that bad)but I'm trying to get my sexy back.lol. So whats better Bio Oil or Mederma?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Gastromama2007
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:11 AM
Honestly, I didn't use any creams and tanned outside in the beginning of summer. It helped fade the stretchmarks! And it was free!! Good luck with whatever you choose, I'm not much help, but here's a bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:12 AM
Tanning helps. I use body creme from tge body shop.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saduncan
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:13 AM

Same here, tanning helped a lot.  For the most part (prior to getting pregnant again) you couldn't tell that I had any unless you were really looking.

Chris030406
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:16 AM

Tanning definitely helps. I don't go to the tanning bed, but I do like to layout. 

I have a couple of small ones on my hips - that's it, so I may not be the best person to seek for stretchmark advice lol. Got lucky ;). 

I did read and use Retina for mine. Worked like a charm. Mine aren't deep, though, so that may have contributed. A friend of mine is a doc and I asked him to write me a Rx for the creme, which he did and it worked fine for me. 

Momof4kids9621
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:18 AM
I wish tanning would take mine away lol!! Having kids was not foot to my belly lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stephanie116
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:21 AM

I just live with mine. I have never used creams. I don't do tanning beds, but I do lay out in the sun. I don't know that that has helped them any. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)