Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ever tried the "do it yourself" method???EDIT in red

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:30 AM
  • 40 Replies

Waxing your girly parts..Going were VERY few have gone before... Just you and some wax..and maybe some liquor..

Ever waxed anything(besides brows) yourself?

How did it go??

I think I am going to do it! Wax my girly parts, legs, and underarms... My legs will have to wait until the end of the week because I just recently shaved.. My underarm hair grows so fast that it should be ready by tomorrow, wed at the latest... Just need to figure out how long my Cooter hair needs to be..Right now it's kind of a stubble..LOL Any ideas how long is should be?!?!

I even made phone dates with my sister, so she can lend me support..LOL.. I may make a thread on here too.. When the err time comes..LOL

Lusty Lenox

save the date

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JMKristy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:32 AM

LMAO! NO!!!! Have you ever read that super long do it yourself waxing joke?

ToriBabe1221
I waxed my legs myself. Couldnt handle much above the knee. Lol
I don't think I could handle waxing my girly bits myself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WuanitaQ
I tried doing my legs once and let me tell you it was the most painful thing ever!! And it didn't even pull off the hair!! Lol, I would love to be able to do my bikini line so I would have to shave it all the time in the summer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kleigh24
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:33 AM

lol nooooo I wouldnt trust myself to do that

barrelracer1699
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:34 AM

I had a friend trying to wax I don't know if it was her legs or her eyebrows and she wound up spilling the wax on her hand and severly burning her finger!!! My husband wound up taking her to the ER for it that night!

BV88
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:35 AM
I have tried to wax my legs, pits, and vag all in the same day...horrible idea! Ouch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lenoxclan
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:37 AM

Well...Sometimes this week, I plan to do all 3!!! LOL But, after reading this, I think I will designate a different night for each!

Quoting BV88:

I have tried to wax my legs, pits, and vag all in the same day...horrible idea! Ouch.

Lusty Lenox

save the date

alwaystheresa
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:38 AM

I have always wanted to try but never had the balls to do it. lol.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:40 AM

LMAO, no.  It is tempting, but I am not that brave. 

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:41 AM
I tried twice, once the strip came back with no wax on it and the wax was stuck in my hair. The next time I tried I used the wax that you pull off, without the strip. I couldn't get it off either. Both times I had to cut it out of my pubes and then pick it out of what I couldn't cut.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)