Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A-freakin-mazingggg!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:07 AM
  • 6 Replies
My house feels SO much cleaner now that the cats gone! Not to offend anyone!!! But animals in the house makes it feel dirty to me! I cleaned all the time but the hair and the fact there was a box upstairs with pee n poop just sitting there grossed me out! We couldnt use the spare room where the box was cause it grossed us out sooi bad! I got up this morning and vaccumed my whole house! Organized the spare room, cleaned ours and dds room! Once hubby gets the washer n dryer hooked up and I wash all the blankets sheets, and laundry it will feel 100% cleaner! Im just so excited!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Stephanie116
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:23 AM

:)

I really dislike having pets too. But, we have them. I can't wait until we move to our house so that we can put the cat box in the utility room.

sweettigeress
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:26 AM

awesome. i wish i could feel what you're feeling. My house will never get cleaned unless I'm here by myself. I can't clean when the baby is sleeping (the tiniest noise wakes her up) and I can't clean when she's awake. So...that leaves me NO time to clean. And my house is a wreck.

Momof4kids9621
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:26 AM
Lol! Kinda agree but I love my kitty and pup pup!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheyennesMommy2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:29 AM
I still have toys EVERYWHERE...dd wont let me keep those picked up...n my closets a wreck...n I have some dishes to do and my bakers rack/plant stand, needs cleaned bad , we put our mail there! I just got the hair ckeaned up lol n that makes it GREAT! Im scrubbing carpets towmorrow! Woooo hoooo...

Quoting sweettigeress:

awesome. i wish i could feel what you're feeling. My house will never get cleaned unless I'm here by myself. I can't clean when the baby is sleeping (the tiniest noise wakes her up) and I can't clean when she's awake. So...that leaves me NO time to clean. And my house is a wreck.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kool_Aide
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:31 AM

I don't like cats. I commented on your last post. But, I have a dog and he sheds every once in awhile. I don't think my house is dirty though. He is also very trained though.

But just as a side note....the litter box didn't have to just be sitting upstairs with pee and poop in it. You could have cleaned it.

CheyennesMommy2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:35 AM
my husband cleaned it everyday, its still gonna happen and I cant clean it. Dogs arent as bad, cats (especially long haired) shed really bad!

Quoting Kool_Aide:

I don't like cats. I commented on your last post. But, I have a dog and he sheds every once in awhile. I don't think my house is dirty though. He is also very trained though.

But just as a side note....the litter box didn't have to just be sitting upstairs with pee and poop in it. You could have cleaned it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)