Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another Teen Mom Arrested! Jenelle that is!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:27 AM
  • 21 Replies

Another Teen Mom Arrested!

Filed under: Icky Icky Poo > Reality Television > Legal Matters

teen-mom-2-star-jenelle-evans-arreasted-assault-affray

Yet another shining role model to come out of the Teen Mom franchise!

Jenelle Evans, of Teen Mom 2, was arrested last night for assault after a video leaked onto the internet of the reality star viciously fighting another girl, named Britany Truett.

According to authorities, Read the rest of this entry » Read the rest of this entry » Read the rest of this entry »

Truett was originally not going to press charges, but changed her mind over the weekend. Evans is also facing "affray for fighting" charges as well, and will be due in court on April 26th.

Meanwhile, the fight between the two girls allegedly stemmed from a boy, Kieffer Delp, who was also arrested due to an outstanding warrant against him for cocaine charges from last year!

Just lovely!

Well, at least she had the sense to give up custody of her kid to her mother. Clearly, she has no business being a parent until she gets her shiz together.

Here's hoping that she does.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kool_Aide
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:29 AM

I saw the video...it's nuts. She is off her rocker and I think a huge reality slap to the face should help.

CheyennesMommy2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:30 AM
Does anyone have a link to the video?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizardAgent
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:31 AM

SURPRISE!

(not)

Armymommy196
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:31 AM

Who didnt see that coming after the video came out?

Gabeys_Mommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:32 AM
Who got their ass whooped now Bitch? I'd have pressed charges too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaLion316
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:33 AM

Geeeez how many arrests is this for her already like 3 maybe 4?? Ugh this is just sad, I feel for that poor baby of hers

lenoxclan

Yeah, doesn't surprise me! When they advertised to teens that they could be on tv as long as they got pregnant, what kind of teens did you think they were going to get? Majority aren't going to be the OOPS! Look what happened, guess I am going to have to prove I can be a good mother at a young age, type...

apoe

what a shocker........NOT

rosemagic01
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:34 AM

At the very least at least she isn't raising her child.

aamommy2011
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:35 AM

really?? god! shes always saying that people call her a shit mom, and that she doesnt deserve her son, and blah blah blah, trying to play the pity card.....well, she DOESNT deserve her son! i mean i can understand her mom being a little controlling, but shes showing major love, allowing her daughter to come home and giving her chance after chance every time she screws up, and janelle just doesnt get it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)