Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help...

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:33 AM
  • 10 Replies

Ok so my 3 year old was trying to cook eggs on her play kitchen and got raw eggs all in my carpet. How do I get that out of my carpet?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
t1gger143
by Katie on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:35 AM
Good luck. I still have them on my carpet. I used a carpet cleaner to clean it up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kool_Aide
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:36 AM

Ewww, raw eggs on carpet. I would try to get up as much as you can with a towel. And, the spray the carpet with carpet cleaner and scrub the rest out. I loathe carpet and this is why I do not have any. But, I would stick with it because it will dry up and become crusty and then it will be really hard to get out.

NavyWifetb
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:37 AM

I got most of it up but there is still a stain. I have tried most carpet cleaners and they haven't worked.

eatyourveges
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:37 PM

can i first just say that this is going to be a great story to tell when she's older... :-)

in relation to your question, though, i have no idea.... but here's a bump!

eatyourveges
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:37 PM

ooh, do you have one of those big carpet cleaner vaccuum-like things?  they always work pretty well for my parents when we spilled things...

NavyWifetb
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:07 PM

Quoting eatyourveges:We are going to rent a rug doctor today so hopefully it comes out.

ooh, do you have one of those big carpet cleaner vaccuum-like things?  they always work pretty well for my parents when we spilled things...

ikesmommy200
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:21 PM
Salt
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oneluckymom22
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:30 PM

eek!!

bump i have NO clue

JaimieLynn8
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:32 PM
....Am I the only one wondering why you let your 3 year old play with raw eggs? On an obviously non-working play kitchen? On your carpet?

I have no tips on getting it out though...good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NavyWifetb
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:58 PM

Quoting JaimieLynn8:I don't let her play with raw eggs. She got them out without me knowing and I have a safety lock on the fridge. You must be stupid to think someone would actually let there child play with raw eggs. 

....Am I the only one wondering why you let your 3 year old play with raw eggs? On an obviously non-working play kitchen? On your carpet?

I have no tips on getting it out though...good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)