Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looks like we won't be getting married anytime soon.

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:46 PM
  • 26 Replies

The money that I have saved up so far to go toward the wedding, is now going into the car that is now broken down.

I just want to cry.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
manamott
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:47 PM

Sorry mama! I know that's hard! :(

Gastromama2007
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:47 PM
(((super big hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haydsmom2007
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:48 PM

:(

kleigh24
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:49 PM

im sorry

beautiful_life
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:50 PM

Oh that sucks momma, Im sorry. Why not go to the court house and get married then save money for an actual ceremony. Thats what I did.

EmmaJunglename.jpg Emma Jungle name image Emma_Jx    Black && White Hearts  Katelyn.jpg Katelyn image by shortstopswish17 

Momof4kids9621
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:50 PM
Aww! Sorry!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomTo3Little1s
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:51 PM

I really just feel like giving up... Everytime something good happens, something bad happens and fucks it up.

MomTo3Little1s
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:53 PM

I tried to get him to do that but he said he wants to be able to celebrate the occasion with all his family and friends and that he wants me to atleast have this one day since I never got to go to prom... I have tried and tried but it's not what he wants.

Quoting beautiful_life:

Oh that sucks momma, Im sorry. Why not go to the court house and get married then save money for an actual ceremony. Thats what I did.

Kool_Aide
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:53 PM

Were you planning a big wedding? Can you just change the date and make it something a little smaller?

beautiful_life
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:55 PM

I understand were he is coming from. Its sweet of him to want to give you a dream wedding.

Quoting MomTo3Little1s:

I tried to get him to do that but he said he wants to be able to celebrate the occasion with all his family and friends and that he wants me to atleast have this one day since I never got to go to prom... I have tried and tried but it's not what he wants.

Quoting beautiful_life:

EmmaJunglename.jpg Emma Jungle name image Emma_Jx    Black && White Hearts  Katelyn.jpg Katelyn image by shortstopswish17 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)