Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Credit Card gonna expire

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:05 PM
  • 6 Replies

I just have a question if someone can help me. Hubby has an Exxon Gas Card and its expiration date is July 2011 on front of card. We are still making payments when we use the card. so yes its still active. But once it expires do they just send you a new card and our credit on the new card remains the same?

Sorry don't know how they work. But thanks for responding.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Momof4kids9621
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:08 PM
Look on the back of the card, there should be a # you can call...cuz I have mo clue! We will never have credit cards lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barronbaby
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:10 PM
they should send you a new one. I get a new debit credit card a few weeks before it expires. All I've had to do is reactivate the new card.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetMama823
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:11 PM

Ok Thanks!

JaimieLynn8
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:31 PM
I don't know if they'll automatically send you a replacement card, I'll call them. For me and hubby's cards that have come close to expiring, we did automatically receive replacements though.

And yes, unfortunately lol you will still have the same balance. Your account doesn't close, you just need a new card. Don't stop paying!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shanda0914
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:46 PM

I think that they would send a new one, is there a number on the card that you can call and ask someone

LisaMarie27
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:59 PM
You'll get a new card before the expiration date. Same everything, new expiration date.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)