Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How popular is Elizabeth...

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:09 PM
  • 12 Replies

for a middle name? It's the only one that I love for a middle name it seems. I can't find anything else I like better. Is it crazy popular? Do you know someone who has the middle name?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sweets27
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:10 PM

My sister but I don't hear it too often. If you love it use the name.

mom23boys679
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:11 PM

I hear it "coming back". It was my #1 choice if I had a girl for a first name. Very classy name, IMO.

cmack40487

It's my DD's middle name; she's Madeline Elizabeth.  If you love it, use it.  You rarely hear someones middle name anyway.

LizardAgent

My first name is Elizabeth, and it's an extremely common middle name. I still think it's great, though. :)

victoriaherring

ive got a few friends with that middle name. aand a few with that first name.

kleigh24
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:12 PM

I  hear ann or marie more than anything

Mommyfish831
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:17 PM

My middle name is Elizabeth and one lady at my church and two of my friends have kids with Elizabeth for the middle name.  I think it is very pretty and I don't think you should worry if it a popular name.  Now after the fact I wish I would have named Lillia, Lillia Elizabeth instead of Lillia Morgan, Elizabeth just sound prettier but its to late now, LOL.

LEY1307
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:18 PM

It is my middle name :)

summerbear
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:20 PM

I know alot with the first name but haven't heard of many with it being their middle.

LadyEmrys
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:35 PM

lynne is a very common middle name, imp. ;p maybe play with the spelling.. do you like elspeth at all? or some thing like that, so you still get the sound but its not 'exactly' like what other people have?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)