Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am going to be an aunt again!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:21 PM
  • 3 Replies

I am torn on how I feel about it, LOL.  My sister did not want any more kids--she has a five year old son.  Truly, they love their son, but they also saw him-and still do at times-as an intrusion on their good times.  PLUS--they now live several states away from us and we all helped out alot with their son(my mom especially).  Literally my mom stayed at their house most weekends to keep him so they could go out.  So, my sis is so upset about being pregnant then she feels bad for being upset and not wanting a baby...

I am excited because I feel bad I can't have any more kids so I think being around a baby will be fun AND it will make me greatful my kids are so old, LOL.  My last baby was three months older than my last nephew and I felt bad I didn't get to be a fun aunt with him since I had my own baby at the time.  And I am really hoping we FINALLY get a girl (I will be happy for another nephew though) between my 2 sisters and I we have 5 boys, so we need some PINK. 

And I can't tell anyone yet...her fiance's family and their friends don't know yet, so it's killing me not talking about it!!! 

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kleigh24
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:23 PM

I wanna be an aunt  :(   my brother probably wont ever have kids. He's 4 yrs older than me and I have two already.  Congrats!

Meli55aG2001
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:28 PM

Congrats!  Between me and my cousins on both sides of the family, we've all had girls but I say it's up to them to have the first boy. 

treaH
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:38 PM
Congrats! My brother just had twin girls and i have two girls and my other brother has a girl and one boy so ill send your sister girl dust if she sends me boy dust ;) haha!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)