Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TEEN MOM- Jenelle Evans- ARRESTED AGAIN! **WATCH VIDEO!!**

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:35 PM
  • 20 Replies

Jenelle Evans: Arrested for Videotaped Assault

The combination of peer pressure and a raging, violent temper has landed Jenelle Evans in trouble with the law again.

The Teen Mom 2 star was arrested last night for her part in a brawl with Britany Truett, an absolute pummeling that was actually captured on film.

Jenelle Evans Mug Shots

Following charges pressed by Truett, Oak Island Police booked Evans into Brunswick County Jail late Sunday evening for assault and "affray for fighting." She was then released soon afterward on bond.

"Based on the information that I have received, I believe Jenelle was set up," Jenelle's lawyer hilariously tells TMZ, considering the rumble was caught on camera and Evans clearly throws the first punch.

Meanwhile, police had a warrant for the man over whom Britany and Jenelle were fighting, Kieffer Delp. He was also arrested at Evans' home and booked on cocaine-related charges.

UPDATE: Truett has also been arrested and charged with simple affray, while another 18-year-old, Brittany Nichole Maggard, was charged with simple assault.

Evans is due in court onApril 26 to answer these charges, which is just the latest in a long line of court dates:

• She's scheduled to appear on April 14 for a hearing on drug charges and breaking and entering.
  • And also on April 29 on yet more counts of breaking and entering, injury to real property, trespassing and making harassing phone calls in separate cases.

LINK TO VIDEO!!

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/25/teen-mom-2-jenelle-evans-catfight-video-footage-britany-truett-fist-brawl/

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
genemommy09
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:38 PM
I really hope she gets her shit together!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Karasfirst
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:39 PM

That girl is a poor excuse for a parent and I am so glad her mom has custody of her son. She disgusts me with her behavior.

A.Mommys.Love
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:40 PM

BUMP!

sgt.youngs.wife

so trashy.

mom23boys679

She just needs to move as far away from Jace as she can. I can't keep thinking about how Jace is going to see the episodes one day and wonder why mommy didn't love him enough to lead a normal life and take care of him? :(

justinnaimee
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:40 PM

Good. Yes she threw the first punch but her friend kept pushing her into the girl. I'm glad that 'friend' is getting charged too.

sammi_chance07
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:42 PM

Oh wow...that was brutal. I mean that was worse than some UFC stuff DH watches. Shew. That was rough! I'm glad they're all being charged!

kleigh24
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:44 PM

I heard a lot about the video but never watched it until now and damn..

katieclaude
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:47 PM

They need to stop releasing her on bond. She needs to spend a good week or so in the slammer, let the women in there give her a taste of what the path she's going down tastes like....

MomTo3Little1s
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:49 PM

She is trash and she has some trashy friends too...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)