Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jersey Shore(Ron & Sam)

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:06 PM
  • 30 Replies

What do you think about them n their relationship??

I think think they don't need to be together and ron cries way to much lol...he cries more then sammie does

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
futuremilf831
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:08 PM
Exactly! After an argument, he cries like a baby. Both of them are, like Snooki said, "fucked in the head". They need to stay as far away from each other.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaTTsBBmAmA
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:09 PM
I can't stand either one of them honestly..... I just wanna see nicole n vinny be together <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NavyWifetb
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:10 PM

I am so over them being together. I think they should just go there separate ways and move on. 

mrsguess09
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:11 PM

agree with you they fight way to much they really don't need to be together.  Ya ron does cry alot.

Sweets27

They are both idiots. They just shouldn't be together and they probably know this but they keep going back LOL.  

MyasMommy463

The show in general makes me want to puke.. however its hard not to watch when Im up late and cant sleep.. the stupidity and grossness along with trampiness makes me laugh... at one point in time they have ALL been together in one way or another.. and if not it will happen soon enough

jenb249

seriously i think they are bad for each other.. i am so tired of seeing them break up then make up, like how many times you can break up and get back with someone before you get tired, shit i'm tired of them.. and Ron like come on dude there isnothing wrong with a dude crying but he really cries more than sam..lol...

shanda0914
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:12 PM

omg me too!! they would be so cute together, but you can tell neither one of them is REALLY ready for a COMMiTTED relationship...

Quoting MaTTsBBmAmA:

I can't stand either one of them honestly..... I just wanna see nicole n vinny be together <3

deathmiamore
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:13 PM
Lol that's because Sam is a heartless bitch

Quoting jenb249:

seriously i think they are bad for each other.. i am so tired of seeing them break up then make up, like how many times you can break up and get back with someone before you get tired, shit i'm tired of them.. and Ron like come on dude there isnothing wrong with a dude crying but he really cries more than sam..lol...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JESS-10
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:14 PM
I think they're cute when they're doing well. But I think they should leave that whole scene @ Jersey shore! Its hard on their relationship, living there!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)