Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't blame it on Cafemom!!!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:30 PM
  • 10 Replies

Earlier I was typing up a paper for school. I haven't even got on CM yet right.

My phone is on the couch and out of my sight. I hear a knock on the door and I go open it and DH is standing there all mad.

He says Why don't you answer your effin phone???? I say because it hasn't gone off. I picked it up and looked at it and he called 20 times and my phone was on silent for some reason..lol

He says you stay the eff off that Cafemom and pay attention! I say listen here butthead I haven't been on CM all day and I'm sorryyy that my phone was on silent. GEEZ

Obviously, he thought something happened cuz I didn't answer my phone and he had to leave work to come see if we were okay..lol

Blaming it on Cafemom and I wasn't even on Cafemom!! lol

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sgt.youngs.wife
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:31 PM

haha

Cullen.Girlie.
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:34 PM

Awww LOL well it is sweet that he was so worried that he came to make sure you were okay. My DH is the one that never thinks twice about it. He is usually like...eh she left her phone at home and went somewhere with someone LOL! Nice huh! :)

vboatner
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:42 PM

LOL. Mine does that too(blame it on CM) 

StarryRain
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:44 PM

AH hahahahah sounds like Matt.

StarryRain
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:45 PM

And when I say that, I mean, he has called friends to come and check on me when I didn't answer the phone before, lol.

mommybug77
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:46 PM

Mine would have just called the house then. He knows I often have the ringer off on my phone or have it in another room

Mrs.Murray27
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:48 PM

ohhhhhh Doug alwaysss says this! I mean I love CM and usually am on if I'm on the computer! BUT every time he'll shut my lap top and be like we're watching a movie or blah blah! And I'm like ummmm I was checking our bank account, payin bills, etc! bahaha 

MegMon1
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:50 PM

LOL thats funny :)

JaivonsMommy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:56 PM
Lmao atleast he came and checked. My so wouldn't notice something was wrong for a few days. Once my body starts to rott and he smells it. Lol j/k.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gastromama2007
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:57 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)