Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is a gross TMI question but here it goes

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:07 PM
  • 35 Replies

Did your doctor stick part of his finger in your butt when you were delivering your child? I know that is disgusting but it happened when I had my son...and I've always wondered why. I asked my mom and she said maybe to relax things. I have no clue but I just dont see why he would do that. Maybe something to do with hemroids lol. yeah so sorry about the tmi but I've been wondering for quite some time.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
navybeauty88
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:10 PM
I have no idea if it happened to me bc I was numb from the waist down lol. But I didn't get hemrhoids (sp?)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2twins9909

No..lol

beethann
bump! I have no idea if my doctor did that or not, as I couldn't feel a thing from my epi! But I too am curious now!
LindsayLL
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:11 PM

lol yeah I was kind of embarassed to ask but Ive really been wondering. I didn't have a epi so I felt everything

clasater
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:12 PM

did you get an episiotomy? Pretty sure that with a certain type of episiotomy they do that. dont believe it happened to me though, if it did I wasnt aware and Im glad! lol

MOTHERofTHR3383
That's a good question, I have no clue.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
becky-b

HU???? I wonder??? My first 2 children were vaginal births no hemmroid, my twins were c section hemmroid..... HUMMMMMMMM

abstractmommy
Ive heard they do that to help relax the perineum so it doesnt tear
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LindsayLL
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:13 PM

yes he did give me an episiotomy...without my knowledge or permission for that matter!

Quoting clasater:

did you get an episiotomy? Pretty sure that with a certain type of episiotomy they do that. dont believe it happened to me though, if it did I wasnt aware and Im glad! lol

Jezzeria
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:13 PM
No he didnt
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)