Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It was awesome!!! *pics*

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:53 PM
  • 7 Replies

As you guys may know husband deploys SOON and I've been *freaakinn* a little! Not emotionally okay whatsoever! But I know that we need this time together, peacefully as can be...so yesterday we went and had a bbq with some of his friends and their families..and played volleyball against some locals of the valley! Caught some fish and hermit crabs in the tide pools and watched the sun set. We went to one of the beach parks in Waianae (usually most of the locals don't like that too much in that particular area).

The first pic is from the parking lot on, second is from the end of the grass where it slopes down into the sand for a closer pic of the sunset...and the 3rd is of DH and I. :-)

Just wanted to share with you ladies!!!!  

It was truly beautiful. This is how we chose to spend it, because these are the moments we are going to miss so much.  <33 

p.s. YES! we ARE fun-sized. Built low to the ground for spend and accuracy! :p

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
beautiful_life
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:55 PM

aww, hopefully things will get easier (i know it wont be easy by any means). Very beautiful pics!!

jmemma134
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:56 PM

Gorgeous pictures!

sgt.youngs.wife
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:56 PM

aww so sweet! my hubby just got home from his 2nd deployment so i know it's not easy .. i would definitely get a support system together .. you can always message me if you need to talk :) good luck and tell the hubby to stay safe

Miss-B
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:12 PM

Awwww!

Mrs.Murray27
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:22 PM

BUMP!

mom2LandL
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:25 PM

I know how rough it can be---I was pregnant and had our first during his second deployment.  You are gonna be so glad you have these moments to think about.  I fought with my hubby the night before he left and I have never felt worse.  And all it was was my emotions finally getting the better of me.  Good luck and if you need a friend or someone to vent to I am here--literally, like all the time, LOL.

mom2twins9909
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 9:40 AM

Quoting jmemma134:

Gorgeous pictures!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)