Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello im new

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:05 PM
  • 7 Replies

Well hello everyone,

I am new to cafemom. I am 23 about to be 24. I have one child a girl she is almost 9months. I have been looking to join something to talk to other moms or even people my own age. I moved a year ago and have no friends here so I have no one to vent to or hang out with. My daughter is a sweet baby but when I was about 7months preg we found out her kidneys are enlarged and her pee is going back into her. I was induced due to this and we have been getting test done ever since she has been born. I dont wanna complain, it could be worst, but it seems like everytime we go to the doc its something new. I know this is not as major as someother problems but to me I was heartbroken. While preg I gained a heart problem and my heart rate jumps everytime we go to the doc or when she gets test done. Well I guess thats enf for right now thanks for letting me vent

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lenoxclan
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:06 PM

welcome

Gastromama2007
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:07 PM
Hello & welcome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kleigh24

welcome to the group

Momof4kids9621
Welcome! Vent away! That's what this place is for lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheyennesMommy2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:08 PM
Hello! & welcome! Im sorry to hear about ur baby girl im sure thats rough! Im sure that you will find moms on here you can relate to!

Im jess, im 22, 35 weeks pregnant with a girl, I have a 17 month old lil girl...needless to.say my hubbys outnumbered! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissLoveLyfe
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:09 PM

welcome to cafemom

josmama10
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:15 PM

wow thank all of ya`ll i didnt expect to have anyone reply. Thank you cheyennesmommy2 lol yeah my man is too we are only gonna have one(we think) and well its 2 to1 lol. And already Jo has daddy wrapped around her finger. She got his atm card the other day and was playing with it lol.thank you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)