Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG Embarassing!!!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:49 PM
  • 7 Replies

My boobs leaked clear through my shirt and made a puddle on my desk. I kid you not. Im sitting here reading ready through that crazy "friend" post and I look down n see liquid on my desk. I thought water had spilled at  first but then no cups were anywhere close to the spot. Luckily, I'm wearing a dark shirt and its almost quitting time. Good thing I wasn't having a convo wit someone when it happened. Today was my DD first day at daycare btw and she's been running thru my mind constantly. Guess I miss her more than I realized. SMH.

simple frown

"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style" -Maya Angelou
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
EndellionMomma
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:58 PM
I had that happen before. I worked in the middle of the mall at christmas and a baby near me cried.(dd was 3 months) I leaked everywhere! Had it almost dripping off my shirt hem
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
becky-b
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:59 PM

Oh Mama! I had to wear breast pad ALL the Time when out :0(

Alleesmama
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:03 PM
I used to leak everywhere! I would wear breast pads but it seemed like when I needed them the most they would move. I would soak through my sweatshirts and then be freezing and then I would start crying, lol. I was very irritated with it, but cant wait to do it again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReaOfSunshine
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:13 PM

LOL....I stopped wearing them because I thought I was fine.

IncognitoOne
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:22 PM

That's a classic.

When I was still pregnant with my oldest, I got out of the shower and my boobs were hurting. I told DH that something HAD to be done, because I couldn't stand the pain. I just lifted them up and shot DH between the eyes with breastmilk from at least 2 feet away........I felt better after that though!! LOL.

eatyourveges
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:23 PM

hahaha oh wow... that sucks

I had to wear breast pads with padded bras until I sotpped breastfeeding, I leaked like crazy!

ReaOfSunshine
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 2:05 PM

Bahahahhaaa...mine are like wate fountains after a shower....I get mad cuz I'm wasting "good food" LOL

Quoting IncognitoOne:

That's a classic.

When I was still pregnant with my oldest, I got out of the shower and my boobs were hurting. I told DH that something HAD to be done, because I couldn't stand the pain. I just lifted them up and shot DH between the eyes with breastmilk from at least 2 feet away........I felt better after that though!! LOL.

"You could buy my slit for a pound a night, sir. I would not mind that. But I think you would not have it, sir. What I think you want is power over me, which I do bridle at." ~LIZZY BARRY

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)