Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

well, tomorrow is the day...

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:40 PM
  • 4 Replies
That my SO's ex has their baby. I am trying to be happy and supportive, but damn, this is harder than I thought it would be!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sgt.youngs.wife
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:42 PM

chin up :) just think how happy your SO will be! be supportive and happy for him

Mommy2Caitlynn
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:45 PM
Thanks! I am trying, but part of me is upset because he is missing my appointment tomorrow afternoon where he was supposed to help convince my doctor to do my csection on a certain date.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VikkiMarie12
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:53 PM

I am on the exact opposite side of this situation...im prego with my first child and the father and I were not together long before i got prego...to cut right to it i left my sons father because he wanted me to have an abortion and he dissowned us both but i am certain he is probably dating again... the guy i was seeing for 3 years before him and i got back together and i go through every day guilty that im carrying another mans child...even though i would never regret my son i feel guilty...chances are he appreciates you being supportive but if he feels how i feel then his guilt is pretty bad right now...its a hard situation but if you both care boiut eachother you will be ok

Mommy2Caitlynn
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:08 PM
Thanks. I, unfortunately think I am the one caring more in the relationship. I love him with all my heart, but feel like I'm being pushed aside.

Quoting VikkiMarie12:

I am on the exact opposite side of this situation...im prego with my first child and the father and I were not together long before i got prego...to cut right to it i left my sons father because he wanted me to have an abortion and he dissowned us both but i am certain he is probably dating again... the guy i was seeing for 3 years before him and i got back together and i go through every day guilty that im carrying another mans child...even though i would never regret my son i feel guilty...chances are he appreciates you being supportive but if he feels how i feel then his guilt is pretty bad right now...its a hard situation but if you both care boiut eachother you will be ok

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)