Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Omg I hate people on foodstamps!!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:04 PM
  • 26 Replies
..... :D

Syke, my dd is driving me nuts. She keeps getting up and crying and daddy keeps going up there to get her. I keep telling him that she knows daddy will come running when she peeps and he's gotta knock it off...

Needless to say, she passed out on his chest. As sweet as it is, he's gotta break this habit!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ness87
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:05 PM

umm why choose that title?

Gastromama2007
Because it got your attention! Don't you know how cafemom works?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LogansMamma0511

My LO does that...especially now cuz he's teething...he's only happy in our arms. 

Gastromama2007
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:06 PM
She just does it cuz she's a daddys girl. And she's got him wrapped around her little finger! Ugh.

Quoting LogansMamma0511:

My LO does that...especially now cuz he's teething...he's only happy in our arms. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheyennesMommy2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:06 PM
AW! Dd gets up at night like that n crys, I HAVE to go get her..i cant help it..i give her hugs n kisses n lay her back down n turn on her music bunny...then about ten mins later do it again..n again..n again! Lol...n if I put her in bed with me she just wants to play lol..but the last two nights she has slept all night its been great!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ikesmommy200
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:13 PM
Awww. DS is going through the I want out thing, too. He told me tonight I want drink I said no, so then he says I go pee pee. He was wearing a freakin diaper
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gabbysmom715
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:15 PM
lmao gastro u always make me laugh :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
metalhealthmom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:16 PM

dh does the same thing with ds. it drives me nuts. lol. 

wait...can i say that it drives me nuts w/o people assuming that i hate my husband and son? 

Yuriko_chan
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:16 PM

Man when I first read the title I was like do what?! But seriously, a friend of mine on fb put on her status how (I'm not quoting verbadum) "Is it seriously buy your food from food stamp day or something?! I hate the long lines these people make in the store. It's like everyone and their mom who's on food stamps is out shopping today. Now don't get me wrong I have nothing against people being on foodstamps/WIC but sheesh, I just want to get in and out, not stand in line for 30 mins!" When I read that I was oh man, it's time for me to get off fb so I don't say something. I was on food stamps for a long time, as well as WIC. We do qualify for both right now too, but we just havn't made it to the county office since we've moved out of state. But seriously.

becky-b
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:17 PM

I know right DAMN food stamp babies!!! My DD is 4 and DH still goes int hre and lays with her so she can sleep only because she wines!!! ERRRRRR

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)