Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really? Freakin huggies

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:22 PM
  • 27 Replies
my ds is sensitive to diapers. He has only been able to wear huggie little movers since he was a baby. Well about two mths ago he got a rash i stopped using new case rash went away then tried it again rash came back so i threw full $25 case away. Now its doing it again! Thats $50 i had to throw away. This is getting old fast. Anybody else have this problem?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CheyennesMommy2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:23 PM
Nope dd has only had two rashes ever n shes 18 months old! Bump tho!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahSue87
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:26 PM

ive heard pampers give girls diaper rashes, but huggies dont. but we havent had any problems with her pampers. i do have to put cream on her bottom every night though otherwise she will have a diaper rash.

JaimieLynn8
You're sure it's the diapers? Is that the only time it happens? I just wouldn't even try to use them...Just stick with brands that work.
As for the leftover diapers, you could get rid of them on craigslist or give them away to someone who needs them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Laura1427

I have that problem with most disposable diapers.

Honestly, the only diapers my kids aren't sensitive to are cloth diapers.

I have no advice, just sympathy. lol

SarahSue87
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:27 PM

ah i lost track of my thought, pampers for boys, huggies for girls is what i meant. :)

ashmarie08

My DS has never had a problem with diapers.

AutumnsMommy00
My daughter was never able to wear huggies, only pampers or luvs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tyrelsmom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:31 PM
My daughter wasn't able to wear disposables at all. Even in cloth she rashes easily. The only way to keep her bum healthy was to check it constantly and change her as soon as she peed. So all she was ever in was dry cotton. PITA, but then she was pt'd at 13 months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommysAngels810
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:34 PM

maybe call the number on the huggies box. Explain to them that their brand is all you have ever used. Sometimes they will refund the money you paid. Isn't there a huggies natural brand? I use parents choice. My kids have never had a problem with anything. Good luck...I'd talk to your doctor too!!!

Mase.Mama
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:35 PM

My son cant wear huggies they give him a horrible rash. I used to use pampers but he pees thru them like no other so now i use luvs.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)