Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MILs, landlords, and Husbands

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:50 PM
  • 5 Replies

So I figured no one will read it away, so I might as well throw it all into one post.

So okay, the landlord SAYS she'll give you atlest 2 days notice for anyway when you move in here. Well she sent out a letter today saying they'll be here tomorrow to make sure everything is to code. Meaning I have to clean my WHOLE fing aparment. Fine whatever, I come home after working 8 hours yeah I totally want to clean! Right, yeah dream come true. Well normally I'd just get over it, but this is pissing me off because my husband is out of work, he got this letter at somepoint today and I come home to him sitting on his butt and the place looking the same way I it did when I left. I'm sorry, but if it was the other way I would of had it mostly done before he even got home. But he does nothing. Then bitchs hes bored. Yeah, cause I REALLY want to go out after working, coming home, cleaning, cooking dinner and watching a 1 year old. YEP TOTALLY!

2ed part.

My MIL is always so "poor" shes a mailperson. She has been she makes about 1k a week, I make 250 a week and SHE bitchs to me about it. Now I have trouble putting food on the table, and the LITTLE bit we have saved for a house she wants because shes known for years now that she was going to need a house because the one shes in she let go to shit and its falling apart, now its full of mold too. So yeah. She owns the house and the land. So she has to pay the car insurance, cable and the electeric a whooping 800 a month. But yeah she has no money because she goes and blows it and doesn't know how to say no or save.

OH yeah, to top it off with her. She was bitching to DH about how when we buy a house we're thinking of moving closer to my family which is like 10 minutes farther from her then we are now... we live about 15 from her about 20 from mine. But its MY family that helps us, and its MY family that watchs my son, and its MY family that drops anything if we need it. OH and its MY family that gave me rides to work when I didn't have a car. We've lived here 2 years now and shes drove herself here 2 times? So what would be new if we moved an extra 10 minutes? AND she bitchs about how I try and keep my son from her. Yeah I kinda do, so I won't take him to her house.

ONE she lets her dogs use the floor and doesn't take them outside.5 dogs.

TWO she cusses SO much, both DH and I have talked to her about it but she won't stop.

THREE I can't stand her for more then 15 minutes. But if she comes down here I do my best to be nice about it.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
proud2barmywify
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:59 PM
Wow sorry girl. Your dh needs a wake up call and mil needs a slap upside the head!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
josmama10
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:07 PM

Hun I feel your pain. I moved from Ga(where my family is) to Id(where his family is) thinking that I would have a better support ummm not. His mom never comes over to see the baby and then has the nerve to say how she never gets to see my daughter. Me and my man and daughter live in a apt we have our own car and bills to pay and is also trying to save. But his mom ask for money alot yes she pays it back but still she makes more then us(only he works) and her bills arent as much as ours. The other day his 19year old bro who dont work and wont look came by at 9pm(way after the time I told everyone they are allowed at our house) to ask for a cig. I let him have it, how I am tired of giving him money that is been taking away from my child and other stuff. And I told him a few places that was looking for help. Well his gf posted on fb how i need to shut my mouth. Well I got po bc I bought the bitchs vday gift and christmas. So my man said something and he gets in a fight with his bro. Now the mom gets in it and BLAMES ME for everything. So  then I get a email from his bro telling ME yes ME that I need to get a job and clean my house and how his sis worked full time, took care of the kids and had a hot meal and that I need to be like her. He also goes on about how no one likes me and Im only here bc of my daughter and how I need to be a better mom. Well now he fu**ed up we arent giving him money or the mom. And the little brat better not say anything to me to my face. Just fyi my house is very clean and I dont always have dinner made but thats bc my man likes to cook and wannts to cook for me. So I feel ya

NearSeattleMom
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:52 AM

im sorry

Lavender_oil3
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 1:15 AM
i'd leave that crap
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuckyMommy0711
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 1:33 AM
:( I wish we could choose our mils like we choose our hubbys...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)