Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok ladies need some help (SO)

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:30 PM
  • 5 Replies
So I have no clue what to get SO for our anniversary. Its june 19th which happens to fall on fathers day lol. Soooooooo any ideas? I plan on getting him a game (uh stupid xbox) regret ever buying him that lol. But this is his first "fathers" day and I want it to be special.

Help me ladies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Corkie-
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:40 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilmama8408
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:45 PM

my husbands second fathers day i got him a small acer laptop and a couple small things.

If your tight on money you could do a coupon book, like for massages or something or household chores he does. I offer to clean out our car bc hubby trashes it when i cant think of a gift or we are tight on money.

depending on the games he playes you can get a couple if they are on sale.

you can make a #1 dad tshirt from your child with their hand and foot prints

Sweets27
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:47 PM

I get my dh games or maybe a gift card from best buy or game stop. What about a surround sound system? What else does he like or want?

josmama10
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:51 PM

I was thinking about gettin my man a watch(something he can pass down) and having something wrote on it. I know he wont carry it but something that can bring back memories when we are gone.

MissyPooh0525
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:51 PM

Last year for SO's first father's day, DD was only a couple of weeks old so I made a collage of pics of the two of them. I was sure to include the pic of them together at the hospital the day she was born. It was cheap and we were short on cash!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)