Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ever feel like your SO is too good for you or you dont deserve him?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:30 PM
  • 25 Replies
Or am I the only one with this feeling??

He's just sooo GOOD and good to me. He's forgiving and understanding. He's kind and funny. I feel like he's better than me and maybe he deserves better than me and I would be better suited with a certain doucebab...

Idk. He's just so amazing. Ihave NEVER bee with a guy like him. Its just kinda hard to get used to I guess. I'm so in love with him and scared he's gonna wake up one day and get smart and think "psshh wtf am I doing with this chick????" Even though he assures me he thinks I'm amazing....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Laura1427
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:34 PM

I wouldn't worry about it.

I think people would be lying if they said they never felt that way about their SO.

Enjoy the treatment. Just let him love you. :-)

HaydensMommy007
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:36 PM

I have felt that way with my DF. But he insists every day that HE is the lucky one....I think we are both lucky LOL

504bbymami
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:37 PM

Quoting Laura1427:

I wouldn't worry about it.

I think people would be lying if they said they never felt that way about their SO.

Enjoy the treatment. Just let him love you. :-)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
navybeauty88
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:39 PM
I felt that way before with an ex. And it was out of guilt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheyennesMommy2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:39 PM
Somedays..but not always!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KREP
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:40 PM
Yes, all the time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmericanChild82
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:40 PM
You bet I do! Some days I'm scared as hell he's going to realize I'm not good enough for him and that he'll walk away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heavenly1462
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:42 PM
Yes I feel the same way about my SO and it scares the shit outta me!!! I've never had this fear with any other man...not even with my ex husband.

I seriously thought I was the only one who felt this way! LOL I keep thinking here's a guy with a college degree,has a career a nice house,his shit together,mature,sexy,hot,hilarious,gentle,caring...Wtf does he want with me?! I'm a single mom,having to live with my family,had gotten fired due to a surgery(just got a management job),haven't been able to go to college yet,etc. I'm soooooooo afraid he'll leave me. It's been 5 months,I've fallen for him. We haven't said the "L word" yet and he isn't very vocal about his emotions,so Idk how he feels.

Sorry I totally rambled,but this really hit home for me! LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
504bbymami
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:55 PM
Good to know I'm not alone! Congrats on your job! I saw your post yesterday :)

Quoting heavenly1462:

Yes I feel the same way about my SO and it scares the shit outta me!!! I've never had this fear with any other man...not even with my ex husband.

I seriously thought I was the only one who felt this way! LOL I keep thinking here's a guy with a college degree,has a career a nice house,his shit together,mature,sexy,hot,hilarious,gentle,caring...Wtf does he want with me?! I'm a single mom,having to live with my family,had gotten fired due to a surgery(just got a management job),haven't been able to go to college yet,etc. I'm soooooooo afraid he'll leave me. It's been 5 months,I've fallen for him. We haven't said the "L word" yet and he isn't very vocal about his emotions,so Idk how he feels.

Sorry I totally rambled,but this really hit home for me! LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweets27
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:58 PM

Yes I have been feeling like this all day today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)