Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Creeeepppyyyy!!!!!! Jenny Renny results

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:32 PM
  • 7 Replies

So i ordered a reading from jenny renny. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about with her. I didnt want to include that hubbs was gone til september, just to see how accurate she would be. Well She says I will get a BFP in november from a cycle that started in october and my edd is in July. And its going to be a girl with special refrences to the 23rd and 12th. Creeped me out!!! Keep your fingers crossed its true

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
JMKristy
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 2:01 AM

My fingers are crossed for you!!! I have never heard of jenny renny.... gonna have to look that up!

LivinDeadGurl
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 9:56 AM

Interesting

Sweets27
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 9:58 AM

good luck. I always got readings and mine were always accurate .

jazzy020106
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 9:59 AM
Im confused..is he going to be gone until sept??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2twins9909
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 10:04 AM

I did one from Ruby or something like that and she was wrong. lol

tayhoff
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 1:50 PM

yeah, my husband is going to be gone for 5 and a half months, we are suppossed to get preggo shortly after he returns

Quoting jazzy020106:

Im confused..is he going to be gone until sept??

2_boys_1_girl
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 1:55 PM

I got one recently that said:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of April from a cycle that began in March. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of December 2011 - specific reference to the 25th and 23rd.

The references are what has me freaked out, DS2 (born in 2009) had a due date of Dec. 23, 2009, and if I were to get pregnant the due date will be either Dec. 23 or Dec. 26th depending on when I ovulate, so her reference for the 23rd is either due date or when baby will be born....just waiting to find out if its accurate or not...I am not expecting AF til April 18th....GL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)