Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i just read in the news

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:18 AM
  • 12 Replies
That a mother of 4 purposely killed herself and 3 of her children. Sbhe let the oldest out of her van, he is 10, and took the younger 3,5 and 2 and 18 months, and drove straight into a river.
Why in the hell would you do something like that?
The only other thing it stated was they had a call out to her place for a domestic dispute but no one was home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Brittanie6807
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:19 AM
Ugh. Absolutely disgusting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
navybeauty88
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:25 AM

Omg! Those poor children! That is so sad! That's exactly why I don't watch the news. Too many depressing stories.

nevsammomma
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:27 AM

Quoting navybeauty88:

Omg! Those poor children! That is so sad! That's exactly why I don't watch the news. Too many depressing stories.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:28 AM

That's awful.  That poor family.

alylm09
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:35 AM

Thats horible! I Also Hate watching the news to much bad stuff happening these days. So sad.. Breaks my heart to think that things are so bad in someones life that they feel the need to end their lives and their childrens lives. Ugh. :(

mom_of_one_2010
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:46 AM
Omg I just wanna ask w t f would u do something like that, ok the 10 yr old lived, I'm sure she could have gotten help, somewhere, all I can imagin are those poor kids scared to death and crying it breaks my heart
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyred9
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:02 AM

I saw that this morning too that is just awful that a parent can make there kids suffer like that, and then the 10 year old to live through losing a mother and 3 siblings all at the same time prayers go out to him dearly/

brysonsmommy_10
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:03 AM

That breaks my heart.  I have an 18 month old and I couldn't imagine ever hurting him!

I.am.Mommy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:06 AM
Wow! This is so sad!

I would assume that the age difference between the oldest And the other children means he was from a previous marriage so maybe she was being abused and couldn't take it anymore and didn't want to leave her children to that abuse. Not justifying it, Im just trying to get an idea of what she was thinking.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xxLukesMamaxx
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:44 AM

crying I don't know why anyone would do that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)