Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm craving...

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:29 AM
  • 5 Replies
A big fat dill pickle sooooooo bad! It's driving me crazy. I'm also craving what I think is watermelon but I'm not sure. When I start craving things it's like I can taste them and sometimes even feel the texture. I'm not prefers as far as I know but I've always gotten weird random cravings. Anyone else like this? What types of things are you lady's craving right now?
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
xxLukesMamaxx
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:29 AM

I am always craving chocolate. 

MissLoveLyfe
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:48 AM

I crave things too.. sometimes it's pickles sometimes its soup!! When I was pregnant I felt so bad because I craved a martini(never satisfied it though).. Which is weird because I never even had one of those drinks.. ppl told me I was probably just craving the olive.. idk..

stellarmom1
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:49 AM
I am really craving a sandwich from panera bread right now!! If it wasn't so rainy and yucky out I would be there in a second!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LancesMom
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:34 PM

Yum I love my pickles! Can't go a day without one! =)

CaliMamma1013
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:02 PM
I left early to get my little man and stopes of at S&S and got a pickle from the deli, some pastamie and Swiss, a bag of grapes, and an odwalla superfood juice and I'm feeling a lot better now. I crave olives pretty often too, especially martini olives, and I can totally relate to the panera craving, although they haven't had the sandwich I like in a while so its usually the cream of chicken and wild rice soup for me. Think the strangest thing I crave from time to time though is raw drop bisquet dough.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)