Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

blah!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:42 PM
  • 5 Replies
Just in one of those everything is pissing me off moods! I hate that time of the month.

So lets make this a venting post. I know we all have something to vent. So have at it let it off your chest.

:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sahm_of_rj
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:48 PM

I sure do!  My DH was promoted a little less than 2 years ago in a very stressful position at his company.  He has put countelss hours and effort into the job, only to have the management at the plant change and decide that the previous management unfairly fired the person who held the job before him.  They brought her back and gave DH's job to her.  They told him it was nothing he did, that things just have been going bad for the company and they need the other person's experience to help turn things around.  They moved him back to his previous department, but at the same job grade as his promotion - not a demotion, a lateral move back to his old area.  Because he "didn't do anything wrong and it wasn't merit based."

Only the former person took over on Monday and promptly got into it with one of the shift supervisors and he quit on the spot.  NOW they want my DH to take the shift supervisor position until they can find another supervisor, and their reasoning is because "You need the management experience, your management skills are lacking."  Well shit.  Which one is it?  Did he get moved because he sucked, or are you just playing the situation to your best advantage, moment by moment?

It pisses me off because he has put a lot of time and effort into it, worked for the boss from hell who drove the department into the ground, and nobody would listen to his requests for help.  Now they are jerking him around.  Shift supervisors work a rotating day/night schedule.  More time away from his family, and for what?  So they can just jerk him around again?!

Okay!  I feel better now.  Thanks. :)  And I really really hope he starts looking for a new job soon!

ETA::::: I am very thankful for our income, I know other people have it worse.  I just hate seeing DH get treated badly!

~~ Marisa~~ Wife to Matthew, mommy to RJ

Katelyn88
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:58 PM
I hope things work out for you guys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lizz89
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:07 PM
Oh yeah I do!!! I just went out to go take my glucose test (2 months late I might add). I get my son ready and we're in the car, and the F-ing piece of crap doesn't start!!!! I need a new fuel pump!! Seriously FML and FMCar!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
miller060905
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:09 PM

ooh i had one of those days yesterday.  it was BAD.  i kinda feel sorry for my dh now that i realize what an ass i was yesterday!  oops!

Katelyn88
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:10 PM
This mood has been off and on all week lol so i feel bad for my bf and kids who have to put up with me. Its like a switch idk it sucks.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)