Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

most memorable moment of pregnancy.

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:47 PM
  • 38 Replies

Lets go back in time and talk about a memorable thing about your pregnacy(s), It can be good or bad I'm sure everyone has some type of story to share so share it here.

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:50 PM

With my oldest......I craved ice cream and Sunkist. I'm lactose intolerant...but MUCH worse pregnant, and Sunkist made me sick too. Everytime I vomited, it stained the toilet orange, lol.

With my youngest.....I was sad the entire pregnancy because I was scared into thinking he wouldn't be ok after he was born. He's perfect though.....TAKE THAT DRs!!!

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:54 PM
Well I'm pregnant as of now with my first but I believe my most memorable moment will feeling her move and kick for the first time :) oh and during the really cold winter time wanting ice cream all the time lol. I never ate ice cream during winter before. Too cold for me but this time I didn't care at all :P I wanted it that bad haha.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:55 PM
With my son his little butt stuck out way high at the top of my belly so I could pat his little tush all day :)
Also, he ran his hand along my belly once and you could see the bumps of his fingers!!!
Both Dd and ds bruised me from kicking so hard! Lol so good and bad memories!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:59 PM
When I downed a huge glass of red Kool aid in about five minutes because thats what baby wanted. About two minutes later baby was very unhappy and I threw up with so much force it was coming out of my nose. Then I had a red mustache looking thing from my nostrils down to my lip. Thank you red kool aid.

My second best was while pushing; my husband was amazing!! He really shocked by how calm and encouraging he was.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile

while i was pregnant with my daughter emma my husband put on Deo and she started kicking away we knew she'd be a little rocker baby just like the two of us and go figure about two months after she was born she was banging her head to all sorts of rock. : )

Well with my oldest me and DH were having a rough time so we broke up for about a month. One day I decided I wanted to work things out so I had a friend drive me back to his house and during the mini road trip was the first time I felt my son move. Its almost like he knew we were going to see daddy :) Anyways we have been together since. Our oldest is 6 and we have 3 others. With my third I would say was when we found out she was a girl. We had been trying for a girl for so long. We had a premie that died at 22 w gestation that was a boy and then my 2 oldest are boys. Her daddy was so excited yet he didn't show it lol. He just kept asking the doc "are you sure?" he was like "how positive are you?" lol

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:04 PM

Finding out I was having twins

Throwing up everyday

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:09 PM

when i was preggo w/ my oldest there was alot of road work going on near my house and there was 1 road that was really bumpy and ever time we wenr down tht road he would go crazy! i was so funny because its not like he knew we were on that road. and w/ dd, first of all she really didnt move that much but there was 1 time that she had been pretty still all day and when dh and i went to lay down i was laying behind him and she started to kick, it was so funny dh said that she was already kickin his ass.

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:10 PM

my most memorable moment is the first time he kicked, I had just woke up and was laying in bed when he kicked me for the first time

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:12 PM
With my son - when I found out he had gastroschisis at 15 weeks and was advised by the hospital to abort...I told them hell no and went to a different hospital with a NICU and learned as much as I could.

With dd ; finally getting in touch with her daddy and telling him. He was shocked!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)