Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easter toy ideas for girls

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:16 PM
  • 7 Replies

I have almost everything for Easter baskets. We have decided to get only one toy for each of our kids and i am having such a hard time picking one for my daughter she is 4 and when she you ask her what kind of toys she likes, well she likes everything so shes no help so any suggestions for a good Easter gift for a little girl?

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Stevensmomma
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:18 PM

I usually get some type of learning toy 

leighnicole
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:22 PM
Bubbles, sidewalk chalk, jump rope
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Emily197
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:23 PM

I made her hair clips and i have bought a few flower pots with different types of flowers to plant..

leighnicole
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:23 PM
My daughter is 6 and I loved watching her try to jump rope when she was a lil younger its so cute and funny to watch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Emily197
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:24 PM

jump rope is a great idea she has been trying to use her scarf as a jump rope but i never thought of it lol thank you

kyuteangl88
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:26 PM

I did an ouside themed easter basket for both of the kids, so they got bathing suits, chalk, bubbles, and they are really into wanting to have gardens right now, so I got them each a small green house to grow their own plants, they are 5 and 3

barefootncrazy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:28 PM

We are getting DD a scooter. She asked for a pink princess one for her birthday. We decided the Easter Bunny would bring it instead. Her birthday isn't until November and by the time her birthday gets here she will have to wait until next spring until she could ride it. But so far the ONLY thing I have for her basket is Bambi. I really need to go shopping but it's hard when I have no one to watch her while I go. What about a barbie or something like that? A hoola-hoop, Jump rope, dress up outfit?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)