Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My friend is being so hurtfull!!!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:51 PM
  • 7 Replies
I've been friends with this guy for many years. It seems like as time goes on he treats me worse. We are supposed to be moving to utah but things got set back due to financial reasons. When he found out I wasn't moving yet he started acting like a total d-bag. (Sorry) I have no idea why and any time I try to talk to him he finds ways to hurt me. Its making me mad and sad because he has always been a sweet heart. Why do people have to hurt their friends.... highschool has been over for awhile now. I thought the petty crap was over with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
josiahmom
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:26 PM

Some people cant move on and are rude. Sry

jessnjosh87
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:28 PM

Sounds like somebody has feelings for you...sorry he's being so mean, I would not talk to him for a while and let things cool off

leinzlove
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:35 PM

Some people act in ways they don't mean when they don't get what they want. But, it does sound like he wants more than friendship. Hang in there, if the friendship is worth it. It will find away of working out.

CafeMom Tickers
tnvplus2
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:42 PM
Thank you. Its frustrating because he never used to be this way. I think I will quit talking to him for a little while at least. Hopefully he will quit doing this
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a.wright194
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:44 PM

That's kind of what I am thinking as well. I hate that he is being mean, just punch him in the nose. It will make you feel better. Lol

Quoting jessnjosh87:

Sounds like somebody has feelings for you...sorry he's being so mean, I would not talk to him for a while and let things cool off

javajunkie83
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:46 PM

probally the not talking to him will be better for you. im going through the same with a supposed good friend and im not gonna talk to her at all. some people are just jealous especially if someones life is changing and theirs isnt

tnvplus2
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:15 PM
That's what I think it is. I've grown up and matured. I'm married with 2 kids. He has a dd but he doesn't see her cause of whatever reason. I just think he's in a dark place but that's no excuse to treat me like crap. I'm over the attitudes I get from him when I don't do anything wrong.

Quoting javajunkie83:

probally the not talking to him will be better for you. im going through the same with a supposed good friend and im not gonna talk to her at all. some people are just jealous especially if someones life is changing and theirs isnt

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)