Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

maybe im to ugly and annoying

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:06 PM
  • 32 Replies

why is it when i need to vent he doesnt want to hear it but when his female friends need to vent he will be there for them 24/7. apparently he's been talking to his female friend all day throught text bc her ex boyfriend has a new girlfriend who is "beuatiful" and my boyfriend has been comforting her all day through text and he's still at this moment texting her. but wtf when i need to vent he cant hear me out? what the fuck is wrong with this picture

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheBabyFactory4
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:08 PM
Um sounds like an emotional affair
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsdgasser0822
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:08 PM

that is crazy.. he should be there for you when you need to vent. men are so pig headed sometimes lol

Charli627
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:11 PM

my ex used to do that too...which is one reason he is my ex (not saying you should leave him) but he also confessed that he was in love with her. and she is a lesbian. he told me that he was going to wait for her to turn back straight. well he's still waiting.....hugs

UG0tN0tin0nM3
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:13 PM

smh

army_wifey_06
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:15 PM

I'm sorry hun! Maybe you should talk to him about it. It's not fair that he's so willing to comfort a friend but he can't listen to you vent. There's something wrong with that! Sometimes you just have to spell it out to guys because they really have no idea that what they're doing is not okay Lol. 

JBDslittlemam08
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:15 PM
Yeah. Sounds like mine!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kyuteangl88
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:17 PM

Take his phone and smack him upside his damn head with it!  OK, probably not the best advice (I'm a little heated with SO at the moment), but I would put an end to that  right now, that's not appropriate at all.  He should be putting you and your needs first, not some scallywag.

luvmylilbear
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:21 PM

thats bs! u need 2 straighten him out.or find somebody who will give u the time of day instead haveing a relationship with his phone... i hope things get better 4 u... keep ur chin up!

copaface
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:22 PM

i told him that she has a female friend she should talk to and he started getting loud with me saying "i'm her friend, why can't she talk to me about things!" and i just said i was stating my opinion. he's still texting her..

activitymode
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Your dh is an idiot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)