Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I miss him...

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:57 PM
  • 11 Replies

So, my husband got a promotion with that promotion was a transfer to happen May 10th. I am 33 weeks pregnant so I couldn't very well wait until May 10th to move 5 hours away and try to find a doctor and get settled while I was even MORE pregnant. So, we decided that I would head out. Get a doctor and set up our new home and he would come when he was able to...it really seemed like a good idea at the time. He wasn't happy about it but I thought it would be ok.

Now, here we are, only two weeks in. I miss him like CRAZY! He's taking it bad, which I expected...but I really thought I'd be ok. I mean, I knew I'd miss him but I'm pretty independent usually and I was actually looking forward to having him not wanting sex all the time and stuff since I'm in so much pain all the time. But I'm miserable. It really has made me realize how amazing he is and how much I need him. I feel like I was really starting to take advantage of him. So, ladies, go give your husband's a big kiss and cuddle and tell them thank you for all they do for you while I sit here and pout! :(

He was just tagged in some pics on facebook so that helped me a little bit. It's from his boss's wedding on New Years Eve (I was there too but he was the best man). Here he is..

On the right

Getting ready to give his toast

Lol and here we are dancing...his hand on my a$$ even when I'm twice his size cuz I'm all pregnant! lol

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AutumnsMommy00
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:01 PM
:( sorry sweet heart ! My SO has been gone since new years day! I know how you feel! Keep your head up momma!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manamott
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:02 PM

I feel pathetic. I know women do it much longer than this!! My very best friend's husband is in the Marines and is stationed across the country. She goes months without seeing him...but it's still hard. I just needed to whine.

LadyEmrys
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:02 PM

awww, thats great of him to grope you when your all knocked up and all! ;p

it will get better hun, and then it will get over.

Nicole88
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:03 PM

I'm sorry, distance sucks. I miss my husband too =/

osubucksbaby
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:04 PM
*hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meka26
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:05 PM

Hugs mama, I know exactly what you're going through. It wasn't until SO left for deployment that I realized just how much he means to me and how much I appreciate all that he does for us. I miss him so much and I will never take what we have for granted. I never want us to be apart again.

AutumnsMommy00
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:05 PM
Oh goodness sweets! No need to feel pathetic your not!! You love him and there's nothing wrong with that!! And you can whine alll you want that's what we're here for!!

Quoting manamott:

I feel pathetic. I know women do it much longer than this!! My very best friend's husband is in the Marines and is stationed across the country. She goes months without seeing him...but it's still hard. I just needed to whine.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adalynnsmom
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:06 PM

I would take that hard.  I don't think I would be able to handle that. Things have been very bad at dh's job, and he almost left.  Was even looking at other jobs, in other towns.  We talked about him staying work days away and coming home on days off, while the kids and I stayed home, until we were able to sell our house.  But.....Thankfully things have worked out (for now) at dh's job.

Good luck to you abd your family.  May God bless you and yours :)

americanpeso
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:07 PM

My dh has been gone since August, so I'm right there with you. You'll be together again soon.

manamott
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:11 PM

crying Thanks ladies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)