Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you watched 2012 with John Cusack?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:16 AM
  • 3 Replies

The movie was almost 3 hours long and I watched every minute of it. It was definitely thrilling and entertaining. . . . but, really? Come on! That's not why the date December 21, 2012 exists. Nothing catastrophic like that is going to happen come next year's winter solstice. It made me laugh so many times throughout the movie because it was so darn corny!

Dumb, but highly entertaining! I have to admit!

"Over a year's time the Sun transits through the twelve houses of the zodiac. Many of us know this by what "Sun sign" is associated with our birthday. Upping the scale to the Platonic Year - the 26,000 year long cycle - we are shifting, astrologically, from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius. The Mayan calendar does not really "end" in 2012, but rather, all the cycles turn over and start again, vibrating to a new era. It is as if humanity and the Earth will graduate in the eyes of the Father Sun and Grandmother Milky Way."

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
navybeauty88
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:30 AM
Yea i thought it was entertaining but I don't believe it lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NearSeattleMom
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:11 AM

No, I skipped that one!

littlemissmj
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:21 AM

Yes I seen it. I thought it was very corny too. Especially when they are flying in the airplane the earthquake and...wasn't their lava? I just remember it was a bit over-done. But still entertaining. I watched because I am a *huge* Cusack fan and I see everything he's in.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)