Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

confidence

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:23 AM
  • 11 Replies

i have no confidence now that my 3rd child was born. i hate my bdy, i know its going to take time to lose the weight again, but how to i get my confidence back in the mean time. I am so unhappy with my body that i've started thinking about cheating on my husband just so that i know i am still attractive. HELP!

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
heathermarie27
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:27 AM
I can't really relate because I'm 22 weeks pregnant with my first but I know what you mean. Never felt like cheating but with every pound I feel uglier. Hubby reassures me I'm beautiful and I realize what a beautiful thing pregnancy really is!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adair87
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:38 AM

my husband is always telling me i am still attractive, but for some reason i just cant accept his...approval? I talked to him last night about this, his response was if i think cheating will help i should do it, but i DONT  want to cheat, i want to stop feeling like i need to. Pregnancy is beautiful, with my 1st all i felt was fat, but with the other 2 i loved it.

josiahmom
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:49 AM

You will get it back. Your having a low moment. You should not cheat tho. Just try to make your self feel good.

kaseyjarriel
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:00 AM
I went through this too....don't cheat! I never cheated, but once the feelings passed after baby #2 of feeling ugly, I felt horrible of thinking that way and possibly hurting DH and breaking up my family. My first baby....ahem, ruined my body. 120lbs to 183lbs on d-day. After baby 2 my boobs are not just headed south, but are hanging in hell. You'll get your "groove" back :) hugs mama!

Quoting josiahmom:

You will get it back. Your having a low moment. You should not cheat tho. Just try to make your self feel good.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gastromama2007
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:29 AM
Girl, embrace who you are! Buy a new outfit, get a pedicure, have a "I feel good today" day and make it all about you! That's what I do when I'm feeling low.

Cheating will only make more problems.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kleigh24
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:33 AM

Quoting Gastromama2007:

Girl, embrace who you are! Buy a new outfit, get a pedicure, have a "I feel good today" day and make it all about you! That's what I do when I'm feeling low.

sweetcandiecane
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:59 AM

It takes time .....I've had 3 kids ...we all go through it ..Just hang in there

Quoting josiahmom:

meka26
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:02 AM

Please don't do it, you can change you w/out cheating. Believe me when I say nothing good will come of it. GL mama and I hope you can find your confidence again.

BzMama44
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:03 AM

Quoting Gastromama2007:

tbosgirl
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:04 AM

Quoting Gastromama2007:

Good advice...doll yourself up, buy something sexy, seduce your husband. I'm sure he still thinks you're gorgeous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)