Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is a horrible day and its only going to get worse *crying my eyes out*

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:57 AM
  • 63 Replies
First off,I woke up at 430 am with a fever,chills and throwing up.

Second,I am pretty sure SO and I will be breaking up today. I am devistated. He's been avoiding me for the past two days and short with me all week. I knew something was up.

So I told him we needed to talk and I called him out on it. He says he feels like were at 2 different spots in our lives,mostly because I have a child and he doesn't(which he's known from day one.) And that he cares about me,loves spending time with me,that I'm very attractive and an amazing person...but he's just not falling for me and he has no clue why not.

That hurts me the most because he obviously fell in love with his ex wife who is a mean nasty person and treated him like complete garbage!!! I on the other hand am very nice,ill give you the shirt off my back. I never asked him for money or anything at all(ex was a gold digger),and I always did sweet things for him like cook home made meals,gave him full body rubdowns,picked him up his fave foods and treats and also learned how to do a strip tease for him for his birthday.

I just don't get it. I'm so confused right now. He said he didn't want to make any rash decisions and wanted to think last night and finish talking later today. I did not see this coming at all,I have no clue what I did wrong. But all I know is it hurts bad cause I fell for this man.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
UrbanSoccerMom
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:01 AM

I hope you dont take offense to this... but my uncle always told me when I first started dating.

Don't play house...

Sometimes when we give a man everything upfront, they don't appreciate it. So, that's one of the first things I stopped doing. Nope, you are taking me out to dinner, I'm not cooking for you. If you get a massage, it's because you are in pain, not just because I want to make you feel good. You have to earn those priviledges with commitment.

I hope that you can get past this heartbreak. I know it sucks...

wilesmomma
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:02 AM
I'm sorry momma!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charli627
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:02 AM
You didn't nothing wrong. I went through something similar with my ex. Only he waited till after we were engaged and were pregnant, which was planned. He wanted his ex back. I know it hurts but at least he said he was thinking on things so you still get a chance to talk to him about it. Hugs.

Strip tease huh? Wanna show me *wink wink*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miss-B
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:04 AM

Quoting wilesmomma:

I'm sorry momma!

heavenly1462
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:05 AM
It's funny you say this,because my two best friends told me this last night. They say I'm way too nice,but I honestly don't know how to be firm like that. How do you stand your ground like that with out sounding bitchy or mean?

Thanks mama for your advice!

Quoting UrbanSoccerMom:

I hope you dont take offense to this... but my uncle always told me when I first started dating.

Don't play house...

Sometimes when we give a man everything upfront, they don't appreciate it. So, that's one of the first things I stopped doing. Nope, you are taking me out to dinner, I'm not cooking for you. If you get a massage, it's because you are in pain, not just because I want to make you feel good. You have to earn those priviledges with commitment.

I hope that you can get past this heartbreak. I know it sucks...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heavenly1462
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:10 AM
I'm sorry you went through it too! I don't understand why some men are like this. He always told me how much he hates his ex,that he'd rather break his own arm than be with her and that his family would disown him if he ever got back with her. I really hope he's not getting back with her. I kinda broached that subject last night and he said his feels have nothing to do with her and that's not the case. I can't help but feel like I did something.

Quoting Charli627:

You didn't nothing wrong. I went through something similar with my ex. Only he waited till after we were engaged and were pregnant, which was planned. He wanted his ex back. I know it hurts but at least he said he was thinking on things so you still get a chance to talk to him about it. Hugs.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RockstarsMoM08
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:10 AM
Heavenly angel! I am soo sorry. I wish there was something I can say. I'm not sure if it would be wiser to tell you that its ok to let your butterfly go, or to keep swimming bc you WILL find your NEMO. Either way I <3 you and will always remember my AMAZING dream.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heavenly1462
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:11 AM
Oh and you don't wanna see my strip tease,I can't dance...at all. But it was fun to try. Ha

Quoting Charli627:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heavenly1462
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:12 AM
This made me smile,thank you :) I <3 you too mama!

Quoting RockstarsMoM08:

Heavenly angel! I am soo sorry. I wish there was something I can say. I'm not sure if it would be wiser to tell you that its ok to let your butterfly go, or to keep swimming bc you WILL find your NEMO. Either way I <3 you and will always remember my AMAZING dream.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gastromama2007
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:14 AM
I love you boo! You're an amazing woman/mother/friend. Don't sweat this guy. You're beautiful and will find someone who truly deserves you<3

and if you dont, we can always be together?! Yeah bayyybe! <3

keep smiling beautiful i love you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)