Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HHhmmmm... Free Diapers... too good to be true...

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:33 PM
  • 31 Replies

One of my close guy friends said his sister filled out some online surveys and got a bunch (he said over 100) free diaper samples in the mail. Along with wipes, formula... have any of you done or heard of this?! it kind of seems to good to be true to just answer questions and then get free things sent to you??

I have a couple of diaper coupons and some wipe coupons etc but other than that nothing FREE.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ma2b08
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:35 PM
I used to get free formula in the mail constantly. Like big cans of it. But i breast fed and gave it away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JBlenker4
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:36 PM

I got free formula when my daughter was first born, but I have never heard of free diapers or wipes. I have lots of coupons for Diapers and wipes but nothing free in that category

mommy2boyz143
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:36 PM

what website are they using.. i want to try! LOL!

ellenc170
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:38 PM

i got the fomula but it wasn't the kind my baby used and it was only 2 i gave it away......but i wish i could get some free diapers and wipes what is the website?

KZ_MoMmA

BUMP!

ambermarie2006

I got a ton of formula when I had my kids. I also did receive wipe and diaper samples, but not over 100 of them

expectingmom071
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:40 PM
i tried it before i still have not recieved anything
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyandBecca
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:41 PM

I have gotten free cans of fomula in the mail but no free diapers or wipes and except like maybe one free diaper or something like that but nothing big

ShyJen
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:43 PM

Ive gotten free cereal boxes and paper towels before by filling out one of those survey's that you try out household stuff and report back to them about how the product works.. ive never heard of getting hundreds of diapers for free though.

pipers_mom
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:43 PM

I've gotten many full sized things of diapers in the mail for free. I just had to fill out a questionair about how I liked them after they were gone. I also got free baby food in the mail.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)