Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It seems like there are a lot of...

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:21 PM
  • 12 Replies

CMers that are extra rude today. Did I miss something because some people are being horrible to others today. Well, more so than other days I've noticed...

Nicole

Has your husband been in the military for 4 or more years?? Have you been right there with him the whole time??? If so, then this is your group!!! Come join experienced military wives from all over the world! You'll love it!!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/militarywives4more

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ellenc170
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:23 PM

i saw it too

Gastromama2007
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:24 PM
Eh there's a few lurking around on any given day. You get used to it after a while and learn to expect it, lmao.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ncarver03
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:24 PM

Glad I'm not the only one...LoL

Quoting ellenc170:

i saw it too

schadtzen
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:25 PM

i havent been able to be on much today but i guess ill get back on tomorrow ;] i dont wanna get snapped at LoLs...i always try to be nice though some things i say get taken wrong so, i just correct it when someone snaps and they can accept it or not ya know... .oh well ^_^

ncarver03
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:25 PM

I'm a lurker but I noticed some of the comments are just really bitchy today...like in every post...LoL. A little more than normal I guess.

Quoting Gastromama2007:

Eh there's a few lurking around on any given day. You get used to it after a while and learn to expect it, lmao.

lenoxclan
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:26 PM

I've noticed that there have been a large amt. of new rude members today.... In certain posts..

Gastromama2007
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:27 PM
Which posts? I've been all over my groups today and didn't really read alot of replies!

Quoting lenoxclan:

I've noticed that there have been a large amt. of new rude members today.... In certain posts..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2twins9909
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:31 PM

Quoting lenoxclan:

ambermarie2006
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:41 PM

Yeah which posts? I haven't been on that much today

Quoting Gastromama2007:

Which posts? I've been all over my groups today and didn't really read alot of replies!

Quoting lenoxclan:

Charli627
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:02 PM

Quoting mom2twins9909:

Quoting lenoxclan:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)