Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many loads...

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:51 PM
  • 30 Replies
of laundry do you do a day?? =0)

What is your laundry system? Do you do it all the time, certain days, etc..Post a pic of your amazing laundry room, or of your crappy one that you would like to fix!
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristinaleann
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:56 PM

I usually do laundry on mon, tues, and Fridays. On those days I usually have 2-3 loads. I tell my DH all the time that laundry eats me alive. lol

I would post a pic but unfortunately Im too lazy to walk in there and take a pic. -Dont judge me Its been a long day. ha ha

workoutmom2b1g
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:57 PM
LOL! I don't judge! =0)

Quoting kristinaleann:

I usually do laundry on mon, tues, and Fridays. On those days I usually have 2-3 loads. I tell my DH all the time that laundry eats me alive. lol

I would post a pic but unfortunately Im too lazy to walk in there and take a pic. -Dont judge me Its been a long day. ha ha

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiveLifeLoving
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:58 PM

I usually do 3-4 a week.

ashleybenson22
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:59 PM
All day everyday about three loads aday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HannahMac
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:00 PM

I do about 5 a week, but I do them all in one day most of the time.

mommy2beof1
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:00 PM

I do laundry at least 5 day a week and usually 1-2 loads a day!!

Courtney610
by Courtney on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:03 PM

1-2.  I usually do towels 2x a week, sheets once a week, Diapers 3 x a week and then usually a load of regular clothes a day.  With 5 people, and a kid in cloth diapers, I do a lot of laundry.  I'm looking forward to nicer weather so I can start using my clothesline to save my poor electric bill.

ShyJen
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:06 PM

I dont do laundry everyday. I work outside the home (Im a housekeeper in a hotel) so I dont want to clean when I get home obviously. I do probably 2-3 loads every few days. Usually on my days off which is Mondays and Tuesdays. If we really need something washed DH knows how to run the washer and dryer :)

schadtzen
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:06 PM

haha i do laundry everyday...and all the dirty ones are on the floor in a pile in our room because the w/d is in the kitchen next to our sideways stove (that we cant use because it dont fit facing forward) and all our baskets are filled with clean clothes (also daily,LOL) and we need to fold and hang them but just cant seem to find the time, im not posting pics cuz im not that brave LOL

ciao_bella
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:18 PM
Laundry is done in the basement, nothing special.

I do at least one load a day. Sheets are done on Mondays.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)